BOP doesn't work on Iron Juggernaut

FYI

Tanking Iron juggernaut last night on 10 man and on the first try I spec into Clemency for Crawler mines. Thinking that with BOP I could be immune to the 1,250,000 Physical damage. I Divine Shield the first mines and got all three. My 2nd turn on mines I BOP and ate the dmg. Next time I spec in unbreakable spirit and DS 2 waves of mines and used CD's for others. GG

Please post any instances like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigwaltz View Post
    FYI

Tanking Iron juggernaut last night on 10 man and on the first try I spec into Clemency for Crawler mines. Thinking that with BOP I could be immune to the 1,250,000 Physical damage. I Divine Shield the first mines and got all three. My 2nd turn on mines I BOP and ate the dmg. Next time I spec in unbreakable spirit and DS 2 waves of mines and used CD's for others. GG

Please post any instances like this one.
    Not suprising, blizz has already acknowledged paladins last teir being able to cheese multiple mechanics with BOP and DS. While i don't entirely agree that BOP shouldn't protect you from mines, this would be in line with what they've been saying.
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

BoP does in fact work to mitigate the mines. I did it multiple times.

You're doing something wrong, as it 100% works.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just did it tonight, definitely works. Was getting 2 of them within 1 BOP perfectly fine.

Maybe you still had Forbearance on you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Maybe you still had Forbearance on you?
    Yup, the timer is less than a minute between them.

Yeah, it totally works, our strat kinda relied on it so I'm assuming you're just not pressing buttons.

it works just fine on the mines.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."