Evil eye of Galakras = Fury goes Storm Bolt even as SMF?

Got lucky with the trinket So as SMF .. Do I spec Stormbolt?

Even without the trinket Stormbolt was beter than BB, so yes, go and get Stormbolt.

And big congratz on being lucky!
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

I'm wondering what's gonna be the best way to sync Stormbolt with CS. With Evil eye 2/2 it turns the stormbolt cd to 21.1sec cd. If you use Stormbolt as your first move after the first CS over time it will unsync with CS. By the 6th CS you can no longer fit a Stormbolt in because it's still on CD.

You never should use CS at exactly 20seconds, it should be used more like every 20.5-22sec, meaning it will be up for each one.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

SO much misinformation.

You CAN CS on 20s with the 2 piece, if you so happen to have it, and if you already have enrage up or can refresh it during CS.

Storm bolt was never 'always better' than Bloodbath on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Even without the trinket Stormbolt was beter than BB, so yes, go and get Stormbolt.

And big congratz on being lucky!
    Did SB get a ninja buff before the patch went live? My understanding is that SB can beat BB on single target but the instant a second target enters the field BB destroys SB.

I just picked up this trinket aswell last night on a roll and i was curious if i should replace my H Feathers trinket or H Gaze trinket for it. I have 14% hit aswell.

Replace H Gaze. Feathers are still real good for us, even over hit cap.
    Regarding CS, they are both right. Normal static rotation, you will delay CS slightly due to rotation, since you want to get a BT crit right before using CS.
    However you don't always have to. If you are already enraged, you can go into CS early (at 20 sec, before a BT), and extend the enrage with your BT during CS. This depends on a couple factors, such as time left on Enrage and RB stacks. If you have only one stack and CS doesn't crit. You could CS, RB, BT, RB, RB. Or work in storm bolt assuming you have it.
    The one-two second difference in CS is fairly minor though, don't do it if you think it's going to screw yourself up. And if you have a 2/2 CDR trinket, I would always recommend making sure you get it inside CS, even if you have to delay CS slightly.

Deleted
    Yea Id say stormbolt all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    SO much misinformation.

You CAN CS on 20s with the 2 piece, if you so happen to have it, and if you already have enrage up or can refresh it during CS.

Storm bolt was never 'always better' than Bloodbath on the PTR.
    Welcome back from the dead, Landsoul. We've missed you!