Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is there any way to cheese Aim with immunities or dmg reductions like Pain Suppression on the player that got it?

And how are you guys handling the Blue colors? It seemed very hard to organize a way for them to stack up with 2 other non-blue players in 25-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Vagabond View Post
    can anyone tell me what blizzard considers active mitigation for a DK ? I couldn't avoid injection at all, not for lack of trying or using death strike / bone shield...
    Far as I know, it's Blood Shield. This makes DKs bad for mechanics that require an active mitigation ability to be up, since they blood shield can drop very fast from regular attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Is there any way to cheese Aim with immunities or dmg reductions like Pain Suppression on the player that got it?
    Yes, you can (though PS would not be enough on its own). You can also use the Paragon Power from Korven to freeze the player in Amber when they get targeted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post

And how are you guys handling the Blue colors? It seemed very hard to organize a way for them to stack up with 2 other non-blue players in 25-man.
    Just find one person to stack on you, and pop a raid cooldown during the blue cast. Should be enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Vagabond View Post
    can anyone tell me what blizzard considers active mitigation for a DK ? I couldn't avoid injection at all, not for lack of trying or using death strike / bone shield...
    It is blood shield

Our guild killed rik 3rd, ans with me tanking him for till his death, that made me learn very quickly how to do it, on our kill we got 0 parasite,

Blood Shield is the way to go, timing is everything here, make sure you DO NOT cast as its comming up, the cast is 1 second long meaning if you use your CGD your knackerd

Way i did it was:

Wait for cast
    Deathstrike
    Deathstrike again
    Use RP
    Heart strike
    Heart strike
    RS
    WAIT

Cast comes in go again, You must wait tho, makes you slightly squishy if your tanking 2 and your blood shield runs off, but nothing that cannot be managed tbh

Also i found having him on focus, I was able to help DPS the one that needed doing Although get used to the rotation before this, as you must master it before changing targets.

Hope this helps

Anyone know the spawn order for this week (2nd lockout)?

Edit: It's the same as last week.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-09-19 at 04:33 AM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peterdkay View Post
    Way i did it was:

Wait for cast
    Deathstrike
    Deathstrike again
    Use RP
    Heart strike
    Heart strike
    RS
    WAIT
    Hello!
    I am sorry but, I really have no clue what you mean by "use RP".
    Could you shortly explain what you meant there?

Thanks
    Paero - Azshara

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7451&e=7952

You can see our kill order in the logs, this was our first attempt and it was a 1 shot, very easy and had to deal with very few mechs because we were able to burst them down pretty fast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baero View Post
    Hello!
    I am sorry but, I really have no clue what you mean by "use RP".
    Could you shortly explain what you meant there?

Thanks
    Paero - Azshara
    Ment rune strike, that's what you get for a long day at work :P

Deleted
    Ahh alright

Thank you for your recommendation!
    We killed Paragons of the Klaxxi yesterday and I tanked Rik'kal nearly as you described (I am using PL as 1 tier talent).

Does anyone have the order for the current raid week (Sept 24th - Sept. 30th)?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenkor View Post
    Monk *Shuffle* does not count as active mitigation any longer. Do not use a monk tank on Ri'kal Injection thingy.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    but elusive brew does..
    Guard does too

Any word on the order this week? Still the same non-randomness?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oratory View Post
    Any word on the order this week? Still the same non-randomness?
    I guess leaving the same order for a few weeks is a good idea to help people to progress, both on normal or heroic.