Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Got the last endless achi without that big of a hazzle, it was just about RNG with sha's (several tries with 0 crits, gg)

Just used DoC and FoN, stayed in solar for all eternity until first sha (went to lunar for it for double starfall+better single target). Once it died went back to solar and stayed there until last sha where i used everything (CA and zerg buff)

didnt really bother with gear, just took some tier helm token that i had in bank and traded it just to get working meta (not enough bank space to save all gears)

All in all, this shit reminded me of levelin, tabdottabdottabdot....-.-

Deleted
    Used FoN/HotW,also made 14th wave in endless mode.

For 10th gold wave i would recommend you to dont spend FoN on barrier and use them all after barrier ends,also use your berserker buff there on floor,it really helps,also before barrier drops,have all targets dotted,and dont kill that one which just stands there,just keep it dotted to get starsurge procs also druing barrier off.

Thats all i did GL with it

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    For the you're doing it wrong achieve, you think it's easier to do the tank one or healer one as moonkin? I struggled with both a couple times but I only put in a few tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    For the you're doing it wrong achieve, you think it's easier to do the tank one or healer one as moonkin? I struggled with both a couple times but I only put in a few tries.
    i did the healer one, im not sure whether i used HoTW or DoC for it tho

Deleted
    I did healer with moonkin.
    Specced HotW + CW.

For DMG:
    I used FoN / DoC. Got till wave 36, then I failed.

Deleted
    Attempted the Healing as Boomkin last night, but only gave it 1-2 tries. Got to wave 6 but the tank just gets belted and HOTW rejuvs/HT isn't really touching him. Tried to DPS the adds down quickly rather than heal slowly but that was hopeless. Tank just seems to get wrecked by the single target adds. Was pretty tired and never thought about using FON/CW. That would probably help. Is using NV viable to go back to raw power while the off-healing does its work I wonder

"Tank: I am a wall of iron" - my arse.
    Last edited by mmoc71c5112e9f; 2013-10-31 at 03:45 PM.

I found all the advice here really really helpful. In the interests of bringing this discussion back to the forefront and in adding to it, I wrote this blog post for best-in-slot gear now that I'm done:
    http://molten-core.blogspot.com/2014...n-best-in.html

i got to wave 29 last night but messed up and killed the mantid guy before the shieild guy and didnt have the dps to down him without an amber block (he was still pretty high health).

i ran inc/doc, i would use FoN, but without troll berserking the last sha wave is too tough without a major CD.

i dumped every bit of haste on my gear to get 20% crit and then put the rest into mastery. with lunar showers i was seeing 40k moonfire DD crits. really the most important thing as a moonkin is to get dots up on everything in the first 15 seconds with NG and static-caster's medallion. if you can do that most waves will melt very fast and from there you just need to be careful with your eclipse bar to set up good bursts on the sha.