Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    I'd hazard a guess around the 7-8000 mark (about 25%), hopefully he'll respond though as I'm quite interested in a higher Haste style.
    With int gemming and Sha of Pride trinket (warforged) I had 10.9k haste BP with just under 7k mastery unbuffed (is it 23% or so, can't check right now).

Usually I run with 7170 haste BP, I just reforged for next BP for this week Malkorok HC progress.

Ilvl 560 atm.

16k spirit btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorant View Post
    With int gemming and Sha of Pride trinket (warforged) I had 10.9k haste BP with just under 7k mastery unbuffed (is it 23% or so, can't check right now).

Usually I run with 7170 haste BP, I just reforged for next BP for this week Malkorok HC progress.

Ilvl 560 atm.

16k spirit btw.
    Thanks, I'd really love the Amp trinket to give me enough stats to play with and keep the 16k Spirit I feel comfortable with. Doesn't look like I'm going to get it any time soon though Currently 7170 16.1k Spi and 5k Mastery, but I'm still having to hybrid gem to keep my Spirit high enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lackjester View Post
    Is Daybreak broken?

It doesn't seem to proc reliably anymore..

I'm not sure that its broken but I'm seeing a huge disparity on the Galakras fight.

26% here
    14% here

Could just be the variances but 12% seems to be a big difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceresc View Post
    I'm not sure that its broken but I'm seeing a huge disparity on the Galakras fight.

26% here
    14% here

Could just be the variances but 12% seems to be a big difference.
    I saw some really huge daybreak numbers last week (over 10% of my healing) but can't find the log right now, because can't remember where I saw it. My post is quite meaningless but there might be some fishy things going on...

Oh you meant daybreak being 26%. I misunderstood. But it's strange, before I saw max 5% of my healing being daybreak, now it's more?

Daybreak is broken on Galakras, you heal the NPCs with daybreak without diminish. You heal every NPC in range for the whole amount of the holy shock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallerian View Post
    WoL-Thok10M-NHC

Spiking to 300k HPS during the first Phase is actually not that hard...considering a decent amount of haste lets you cast more heals in between the screeches.
    Combine Bubble with HA, HS and flash heals , blanketing the raid with EFs and you rock the meters...

I'm currently sitting at ~4500 haste (everything already reforged to mastery) and ~43% mastery buffed...
    Armory
    I went SH last night on 25m for that fight and it was a charm since you barely cast anything and if you cast its 1.2 sec HR that you can fit in between screeches nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpaintball99 View Post
    What is your mastery % when your haste rating is so high?
    Im sitting around 24% mastery and 17k spirit also have the amp trinket. Ive been debating dropping some more spirit for mastery to pick that up a bit but having the haste level that high seems very fluent throughput and gives me ample ability for oh shit moment casting whereas with lower haste i felt weakened if a tank was dropping fast for whatever reason.

Small question for those that are here, How strong is our 4P compared to getting Off-piece warforged items? Say for example you get 2 pieces off of Ordos that are Warforged with perfect/great stat combination, does that higher ilevel and stats beat out the benefit of getting the 4P (Normal, not heroic)?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamanis View Post
    Small question for those that are here, How strong is our 4P compared to getting Off-piece warforged items? Say for example you get 2 pieces off of Ordos that are Warforged with perfect/great stat combination, does that higher ilevel and stats beat out the benefit of getting the 4P (Normal, not heroic)?
    Answered on page 12. 4pc is worth about 1000 points of stats. Compare that to your war-forged to find the answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given only 1 armor piece has good itemization, no. You can always use the ordos chest for you offpiece if you get it.

They're not all that great, they look pretty nice and they're definitely a good snag if you're a 10 man raider primarily, but the sockets let them down compared to the almost full reds we get from SoO loot. Also slightly OT, anyone else not bother using a coin on Ordos because of how much crap he drops?

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    They're not all that great, they look pretty nice and they're definitely a good snag if you're a 10 man raider primarily, but the sockets let them down compared to the almost full reds we get from SoO loot. Also slightly OT, anyone else not bother using a coin on Ordos because of how much crap he drops?
    Yeah I usually save my coin for other bosses, Ordos seems to have quite a high drop rate on items (At least it feels like). Gotten an item almost every week off him

At which point are we changing the 4p t15? i have the 4p t15 heroic and today i get chest, shoulder and legs from normal. The chest is meh because its spirit/haste and i have the chest from jinkrok hc, i wonder if it worth going with 2p t15 and 2p 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    At which point are we changing the 4p t15?
    T15.

/10char.

Deleted
    yes it is, the 2set is decent, get 4set asap, DF+HA on same cd is just awesome throughput

Deleted
    At which point are we changing the 4p t15?
    You should never go 4p t15 in the first place. Switch the moment you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mcbubble View Post
    Just wanted to add: GC is at it again:
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...42166596087809

And I quote, "Meters are a terrible way to assess healer potency"...

Makes you wonder....how then does Blizzard balance/assess healer potency?
    Meters are a terrible way to assess healer potency if its the only way you're using, while progression is ongoing.

That being said, Disc Priests and Resto Shamans are both way too high hps wise for the utility they bring(one was OP since PTR another since DR hotfix) and Resto Druids are better then Mistweaver Monks in pretty much every way.

I don't know if i missed a list of trinkets (BIS) . Just looking for some input on what is best.

Quote Originally Posted by screws View Post
    I don't know if i missed a list of trinkets (BIS) . Just looking for some input on what is best.
    Amp + Blackfuse

10+ Year Old Account
    There is really no point actually taking the things GC says seriously. He actually defends the ridiculousness of Disc. More proof that the devs really are clueless.

At which point are we changing the 4p t15? i have the 4p t15 heroic and today i get chest, shoulder and legs from normal. The chest is meh because its spirit/haste and i have the chest from jinkrok hc, i wonder if it worth going with 2p t15 and 2p 16.
    You can't really blanket state that spirit/haste is bad, ultimately you just want the highest iLvl you can get while keeping your desired Spirit, Haste and Set requirements. You make the choices over what those are, the general consensus right now seems to be ~15-16k Spirit, 3.5k Haste BP and 2 set T16, but how you do that all comes down to how your luck goes. And in your specific case, going from HC Jin > Anything SoO normal is an upgrade as you will have access to a large amount more intellect, baseline Spirit and even if it has crit you'll probably end up with a net gain overall compared to your old chest.

/mini-rant