Page 1 of 787
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

[Megathread] Humble Bundle & Other Digital Sales

Mod Note: Please keep all talk of the Humble Bundle Sales in this thread. Any new threads will just be merged into this one.
    Mod Note 2: Do not beg for keys in this thread. This is the only warning I'll be giving as it's mentioned later in the thread as well.
    Mod Note 3: Do not use this thread to ridicule others on what they spend their money on.
    See post here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Humble Sid Meier's Bundle , lasts: January 4 - January 18

Below average:

Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete
    Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
    Sid Meier's Ace Patrol
    Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies
    Sid Meier's Railroads

Above the average:

Sid Meier's Civilization V
    Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings
    Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World

Humble Double Fine Bundle, lasts February 6 - February 13
    Below The Average:

Psychonauts
    Costume Quest
    Stacking

Above The Average ($6):

Brütal Legend

Above 16$~:

Spacebase DF-9 (Early Access Game)
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2014-06-10 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Updated

Indeed, Trine 2 is spectacular and I've been looking forward to Mark of the Ninja and Brutal Legend for a while now.

FTL is worth the $4. A very addictive and fun game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Indeed, Trine 2 is spectacular and I've been looking forward to Mark of the Ninja and Brutal Legend for a while now.
    Oh Mark of the Ninja is pure awesomeness, i clocked 41 hours in that game, and enjoyed every minute of it.
    Honestly i snagged it when ATA price was 3$, for Fez, and mystery games that gonna come next week, everything else i already own, so yea. Most likely i'll give some away tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    oooh, ive been wanting to get FTL for a while, might get this bundle!
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Trine 2: Amazing. Mark of the Ninja: amazing. FTL: amazing. This bundle is really, really good. I may own half the games, but for Fez and Brutal Legend it is totally worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen much about some of these games, but the bonus games of FTL and Fez were enough alone (plus the whole benefits charity thing...) for me to get this one.

While I hate to open this can of worms after what happened with the EA Bundle: I already have Mark of the Ninja (awesome game) so here is a steam key up for grabs

43NXM-BL4M7-058AK

I do implore you though to just head on over and make at least a meager donation and get this bundle for yourself. It's for charity. Enjoy.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Goddamn - I only just recently bought / redeemed some of these games - coulda saved a small fortune (comparatively)

Defaintely one of the best, if not best HB so far.

Mark of the Ninja is fucking great. Best Indie Game I ever played. Loved it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Haven't seen much about some of these games, but the bonus games of FTL and Fez were enough alone (plus the whole benefits charity thing...) for me to get this one.

While I hate to open this can of worms after what happened with the EA Bundle: I already have Mark of the Ninja (awesome game) so here is a steam key up for grabs

43NXM-BL4M7-058AK

I do implore you though to just head on over and make at least a meager donation and get this bundle for yourself. It's for charity. Enjoy.
    Thank You so much you are the best!!!

Thanks for the heads-up, bunch of excellent games here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you, Humble Bundle, for making me spend more money. Oh well. $5 is $5, and I wanted Fez. I didn't like what I saw of FTL, but Brutal Legend looks interesting and Mark of the Ninja is nothing but good reviews from what I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a spare steam key of Brutal legend from my purchase, PM me if you want it but requests from accounts being newer or created in august 2013 will get ignored.

Edit: Key gone.
    Last edited by zealo; 2013-09-11 at 06:53 PM.

Deleted
    Awesome bundle again. Each game is worth the average or more at least on its own. There's a lot of play time here

Deleted
    I have a couple of keys I don't need, so I'll just drop them here.

Trine 2: 95FHM-GE637-5DGCE
    Eets Munchies: ULMD-SI2X-WBR0-7ZNH

Been wanting to check out a few of these games so this is a great deal. Happly put my money in a mix to everyone besides the maker of FEZ after hearing that drama I don't think he diserved 1 penny but thats nether here nore there.

Dose anyone know if they will add more games later like the Deepsilver and EA bundle did?????
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-09-11 at 07:18 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samakuro View Post

tHX for Eets Munchies

Wuv you xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samakuro View Post

Trine 2 was snatched up boss
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo GPU: Sapphire Vega 64 w/ Morpheus cooler
    Mobo: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi ATX Ram: 4 x 16gb 3200 Gskill FlareX Case: Cosair Crystal 570X
    PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus 850w SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128gb, WD Blue 500gb Mouse: Logitech G600

Brutal Legend was pretty entertaining, especially if you're a JB fan. Pretty unique too I think, combined RTS with Hack and Slash. I played it on my PS3 and got to the last few missions and got stuck, might try it again on PC since I picked up this bundle for Fez, MotN and Trine 2

Deleted
    all gone, sorry
    Last edited by mmoc6023babb1d; 2013-09-11 at 07:54 PM.