Quote Originally Posted by Angrybutcher View Post
    There supposedly was a ~$30 deal using a chinese proxy/vpn but it's also through Rockstar and not Steam.
    Yeah, I saw something similar, but the key it gives you was for Steam and it's only able to be used in China. Plus I can never get a proxy/vpn to work right.

It's "free with your first purchase",. in other words - not free.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I found a way, just going to post my list of games I have spare keys for. I'll let you all decide what games I should give away first.

- - - Updated - - -
    Code:
    	99 Spirits
    	AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome
    	Blocks That Matter
    	eXceed - Gun Bullet Children
    	eXceed 2nd - Vampire REX
    	Fist of Jesus
    	Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
    	HOARD
    	The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack
    	Incredipede
    	Jamestown Deluxe
    	Jets'n'Guns Gold
    	King Arthur's Gold
    	PixelJunk Shooter
    	QP Shooting - Dangerous!!
    	Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
    	To The Moon
    	Vanguard Princess
    	VVVVVV
    	Zeno Clash
    	Zeno Clash 2
    ---
    	ibb & obb
    Nice list, you almost put hubpriest to shame with that collection :P

These are the ones i'd like to see going up on the site.
    With jamestown, king arthur's gold and hoard having been on my wishlist the longest.
    Last edited by bbr; 2015-04-27 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    It's "free with your first purchase",. in other words - not free.
    Korea should be free with signup and Anomaly 2 with first purchase.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice list, you almost put hubpriest to shame with that collection :P

These are the ones i'd like to see going up on the site.
    With jamestown, king arthur's gold and hoard having been on my wishlist the longest.
    Well, I hit the limit of 31 already before I could even start with this list.

Sent you a Jamestown key.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since the GTA5 giveaway was such an inspiration, and i have a national holiday to celebrate, here ya go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Since the GTA5 giveaway was such an inspiration, and i have a national holiday to celebrate, here ya go.

Glad to have inspired ya

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post

Awesome! I still need to buy 2 but i'm playing the first chapter now and i'm having a lot of fun (too bad enabling 3rd person view is a pain :P)
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

New bundle on Indiegala:

$1.89 (24h promo price; $2.99 after the promo)

Bit Dungeon II
    Mighty Dungeons
    Beyond Gravity
    Musclecar Online
    One Late Night: Deadline
    Orbit HD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Out of curiosity, has anyone seen GTA5 for cheaper than $44? Friend is wanting me to get it ASAP, but I'm not wanting to pay that much especially since I know if I wait it'll go down later on. Everywhere I see that seems to be about the lowest or people trying to buy it for $30 on PayPal with no bites, that or bitcoins.
    Unfortunately no. Even the grey market is selling them close to retail which is a very odd and rare thing to see. You probably just going to have to wait for the summer sale to get it at a reduced price or just bite the bullet and buy it at full retail.
    The caged bird sings /with a fearful trill /of things unknown /but longed for still /and his tune is heard /on the distant hill /for the caged bird/ sings of freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Hupriest View Post
    Unfortunately no. Even the grey market is selling them close to retail which is a very odd and rare thing to see. You probably just going to have to wait for the summer sale to get it at a reduced price or just bite the bullet and buy it at full retail.
    Based on what other AAA titles have done in recent sales (a couple months after release), I'm guessing GTAV will only get a 10-15% discount. That said, Rockstar has allowed some pretty crazy discounts in the past, so who knows. I still don't think it will be even 25% off though.

GTA V could be free and Rockstar would still be making a profit.

"Piracy is destroying the industry", "Games should cost more than $60 based on their cost from 10 years ago and inflation since then"

TBH, if you want to fight piracy, make the games cheaper - not more expensive,. they're just increasing the incentive to find the game on a pirated website.

Then,. to earn money, put in microtransactions and DLC / unlock new stuff more worlds, extra cars, alternative game modes.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TBH, if you want to fight piracy, make the games cheaper - not more expensive,. they're just increasing the incentive to find the game on a pirated website.

Then,. to earn money, put in microtransactions and DLC / unlock new stuff more worlds, extra cars, alternative game modes.
    It's a vicious cycle where they blame their own customer base for their greed mongering tactics. The only way to make it stop is to cease paying for games at all, but that won't happen. Note that I do not support piracy at all...like I have almost zero tolerance for it since reaching adulthood. (not a jab at anyone) I just have realized the personal pleasure in both responsible purchases and ownership versus self control and not having 'everything'...especially when I have no right to someone's work regardless of what outlandish prices they put on it.

In any case, pirating is less effective than simply not buying a game because it shows them that people are interested in what they are doing and gives them leverage to still pursue finances both through legal action or future funding. Not giving them a lick of anything tells them to stuff it better than anything.
    BAD WOLF

Piracy does tell them that people are interested, but simply not for the price they ask for it.

But this problem is a lot bigger than just publishers vs consumers. When you download a single song you can get sued for tens of thousands, but when you actually steal an album from a store the fine is the album price + €150ish.
    People need to stop thinking that the internet is some magical fantasy world that's completely disconnected from the real world.

- - - Updated - - -

TV companies were on the right track with Netflix, but then they fucked it up right away again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    People need to stop thinking that the internet is some magical fantasy world that's completely disconnected from the real world.

- - - Updated - - -

TV companies were on the right track with Netflix, but then they fucked it up right away again.
    Indeed. To make this more relevant, it's almost like bundles and indie game pricing are the counter point. They seem to be doing just fine, but they also don't have billion dollar budgets.
    BAD WOLF

New bundle on Bundle Stars:

$1.99

Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
    Ironclad Tactics
    Mind: Path to Thalamus
    Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut)
    Megabyte Punch
    Huntsman: The Orphanage (Halloween Edition)
    Party of Sin
    Critical Mass

Everytime I go out for lunch a bundle pops up -.-. All have been bundled before so it is a pass for me, but not bad overall.
    The caged bird sings /with a fearful trill /of things unknown /but longed for still /and his tune is heard /on the distant hill /for the caged bird/ sings of freedom.

Everytime I go out for lunch a bundle pops up -.-. All have been bundled before so it is a pass for me, but not bad overall.
    That's how it works!

I've only heard of Mind: Path to Thalamus, of which one of my friends liked it. Don't think that's enough for me to bite on the bundle, though.

Deleted
    Answer: Skip lunch!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMeckus View Post
    Answer: Skip lunch!
    No, the answer is to have a shit ton of lunches. That way we get all the bundles!

10+ Year Old Account
    I started playing Pillars of Eternity this weekend b/c I used Myobi's last unicorn on Sham's giveaway a while back. Man...that game is good. Like...really, really well done execution of the genre. I told myself I would finish DA2 before getting into another RPG. Oops.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I started playing Pillars of Eternity this weekend b/c I used Myobi's last unicorn on Sham's giveaway a while back. Man...that game is good. Like...really, really well done execution of the genre. I told myself I would finish DA2 before getting into another RPG. Oops.
    And here I am, not winning games.

*continues bashing his head against Binding of Isaac: Rebirth*

This weeks game with cards for cheap is brought to you by: The Hat Man: Shadow Ward: Based on a true story, discover the horror of the Canton insane asylum as you attempt to rescue your daughter. Experience the scariest game of 2014. 96% off, $0.21 Canadian which is ~$0.19 US I believe.