Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Yep, and Guacamelee 2 is discounted at 60%.... I pulled the trigger early and bought it, it's already a nice discount for such a recent title.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Yep, and Guacamelee 2 is discounted at 60%.... I pulled the trigger early and bought it, it's already a nice discount for such a recent title.
    Nice, gonna pick that up myself. Thanks for letting me know about that one.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Not a bundle, but Sundered is at 75% off.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...ritch_Edition/
    I can highly recommend getting it if you're into metroidvanias.
    Who wants to join the Bundle Traders Discord server?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Damn, that's actually pretty freakin rad of them. That's a strong motivation to pick up some games from the store!
    I know you aren't, but damn does your post look fake and like shilling for the EPIC games store.

So EA has apparently gone insane as they're giving away the standard version of Sims 4 for free until May 28th.
    There's this horrible realisation that BfA could all just be a fever dream caused by Argus cleaving us.
    Inb4 the twist is that Sylvanas has been a Dreadlord/Dead the whole of BfA and we've been doing someone else's dirty work.
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    So EA has apparently gone insane as they're giving away the standard version of Sims 4 for free until May 28th.
    Since it has a million different DLCs, that's how they get your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    I know you aren't, but damn does your post look fake and like shilling for the EPIC games store.
    Sure, I guess anyone who says anything nice is a "shill" or something.

I've had some real life stuff come up so please bear with me. I have given out some codes but not all, the bigger titles are gone so if you did not get them by now they are off the table. I'll try to sort through the rest by the end of this holiday weekend.

Have patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They only "made themselves the bad guy" to folks who don't like how normal businesses operate when launching new platforms.
    My problem with them is that they scanned peoples hard drives and read the Steam friends file. That sort of behavior is not acceptable. It wasn't a normal business operation. People give installation software raised permission so it can install itself on the hard drive. They don't intend for that same software to start looking at other files on the computer. The only other software that does that sort of thing is malware and Antivirus software. Epic crossed a line with that action. We have no idea if they sent that information up to their servers or not. We have to take their word for what they did with the file. Their excuse that it was easier than calling the Steam API is hogwash. The Steam API is literally a single API call where you pass in the steam id. The API confirms that you have permission to get the information and then returns it in the same format as the file was storing it.

If one of our installations did something like that then we would be opening ourselves up to all sorts of trouble. There is no way that it's ok for Epic to do it. It's just not acceptable. What if they started reading your documents or getting your pictures? The worst part is that they haven't changed the behavior which begs the question, why?

Jalopy is currently free at Humbebundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/jalopy-free

Steam has launched a "spring cleaning" event.

play some of your recent / older games for a few seconds to unlock various trophies and get some rewards.
    Also big discounts, and various games are marked as free to play this weekend.

https://store.steampowered.com/springcleaning

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Steam has launched a "spring cleaning" event.

play some of your recent / older games for a few seconds to unlock various trophies and get some rewards.
    Also big discounts, and various games are marked as free to play this weekend.

https://store.steampowered.com/springcleaning
    Some games being free to play is rather nice of them, few games i wanted to try out but could never justify buying due to a huge backlog.

edit: Wish they made something like this a permanent thing, helps people like me with huge backlogs. Rather than decided between 300+ games i'm now deciding between 5.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2019-05-25 at 03:29 PM.

Anyone else have trouble getting day 4 to work on the steam spring cleaning event?

The past few days have taken a few extra hours to work for some reason. I got my day 4 tasks completed thirty minutes ago.

Yep, got it working just now.
    Odd, but alright

I couldn't get day 1 on spin cycle to work. So I ended with 16/17 tasks completed, but thankfully I still got the third badge. Still triggers me though.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Day 4 didn't reset until real late which affected everyone, but I didn't have any other issues.

Well, except that the first game on that account apparently was Bioshock. "Estimated download: 8 hours" (luckily it only took like a tenth of that but ugh)

| youtube | twitch | twitter
    |

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara

I wouldn't say that it took that long - I got my fourth day tasks completed at 1:13PM PST, so that's only a few hours after it was eligible.

Obduction up for free at gog.
    https://www.gog.com

Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2 is free on Steam if you redeem it before June 2nd @ 12:00AM.