Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    life is strange 2, episode 1 for free (with card drops enabled)
    • Claim it on https://www.greenmangaming.com/life-...de-1-giveaway/ by Add to Cart and Reveal your 100% discount code (Remember to paste it when you got into checkout page)
    Went to try and get it now and it's "Out of Stock"

Correct, the GMG one was dropping cards - if you get it straight from steam it'll be subject to the -100% rules, and thus give no cards.

Epic is running an interesting deal right now. If you add Rocket League to your account (it's now free to play) you get a $10 coupon. The coupon is the same as it usually is on Epic, you can use it for $10 off any game $14.99 or higher. The deal ends on Oct. 23rd and you have to use the coupon before Nov. 1st. Think I may snag Tony Hawk 1+2 for $29.99.

Glad with this month humble bundle, quite a few games in there that i like now if i only had the time

Not the worst bundle I've seen, but not really worth it for me either.

Nidhogg, Stick Fight, and Divekick all in tier one seems like a good deal https://www.humblebundle.com/games/lets-fight

Does Humble Bundle still selling packs with games, or there is some alternatives?
    If you are Activision fan boy. Please don't talk to me.

I don't give a fuck, about your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Does Humble Bundle still selling packs with games, or there is some alternatives?
    You mean bundles?
    They do a lot,. just not as many as they used to,.

or 4 packs n such?

You mean bundles?
    They do a lot,. just not as many as they used to,.

or 4 packs n such?
    Yep bundles i mean actually. I noticed not many as they used to, so i'm curious if any alternatives is there?

Yep bundles i mean actually. I noticed not many as they used to, so i'm curious if any alternatives is there?
    humble bundle usually still best.
    fanatical does decent ones as well, but quality is spotty.
    greenmangaming - so n then, but not often good.
    indiegala - but that's generally trash.

And you can always check https://isthereanydeal.com/

If anyone cares about free Steam animated avatars etc., open up this Sega stream in your Steam client (or web browser, just make sure you're logged in to Steam) and idle for 18 minutes to get all four Steam drops. I set it to 360p and muted the audio. The stream doesn't need to load - it didn't for me. I didn't get any notification until 18 minutes passed and I was in the Steam client. (And no, !drop doesn't do anything.)

Edit: the above link is what I used (in the Steam client) and it gave me the drops, this seems to be a more direct link to the broadcast.

humble bundle usually still best.
    fanatical does decent ones as well, but quality is spotty.
    greenmangaming - so n then, but not often good.
    indiegala - but that's generally trash.

And you can always check https://isthereanydeal.com/
    Yeah IndieGala became an trashcan with stuff, shame because they gived for free some cool stuff in past and most of it was old games. I guess i gonna buy something from humble bundle then but. If i don't want buy whole bundle as subscription, is there other way?

Yeah IndieGala became an trashcan with stuff, shame because they gived for free some cool stuff in past and most of it was old games. I guess i gonna buy something from humble bundle then but. If i don't want buy whole bundle as subscription, is there other way?
    You can always trade ^^ or buy the months you want, and skip the rest. etc.

You can always trade ^^ or buy the months you want, and skip the rest. etc.
    That's what i wanted to know. Buying months what i want.

That's what i wanted to know. Buying months what i want.
    alternative is (cheaper) to just get a whole year, and pause to skip the months you dont want.

These Sega titles are free on steam:

The first two look like they may just be free permanently and the other two aren't released so not sure if they are in the same boat.

Fanatical's pick and mix (especially the Staff picks) bundles have been some of the best ones IMO and regularly are full of indie games I am interested in. That said, the charity aspect of Humble Bundle has always been a big draw for me, so HB is still pretty unique in that regard, but outside of the monthly it is extremely rare they have bundles I am interested in.
    INTERMITTENT AVAILABILITY - PM ANOTHER GLOBAL PLEASE

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara

| youtube | twitch | twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Fanatical's pick and mix (especially the Staff picks) bundles have been some of the best ones IMO and regularly are full of indie games I am interested in. That said, the charity aspect of Humble Bundle has always been a big draw for me, so HB is still pretty unique in that regard, but outside of the monthly it is extremely rare they have bundles I am interested in.
    yeah ever since they started doing monthly (and around the time they got bought out) the regular bundles seemed to get weaker and weaker.

i used to buy almost every biweekly and weekly bundle and now I cant remember the last time I bought a bundle that wasnt the monthly and they repeat games more and more often.

I also miss how they used to make little art icons for all the games in the bundles instead of the generic box art they put now
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552