1. #15221
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    life is strange 2, episode 1 for free (with card drops enabled)
    • Claim it on https://www.greenmangaming.com/life-...de-1-giveaway/ by Add to Cart and Reveal your 100% discount code (Remember to paste it when you got into checkout page)
    Went to try and get it now and it's "Out of Stock"

  2. #15222
    Correct, the GMG one was dropping cards - if you get it straight from steam it'll be subject to the -100% rules, and thus give no cards.

  3. #15223
    Scarab Lord Skizzit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ~De Geso!
    Posts
    4,513
    Epic is running an interesting deal right now. If you add Rocket League to your account (it's now free to play) you get a $10 coupon. The coupon is the same as it usually is on Epic, you can use it for $10 off any game $14.99 or higher. The deal ends on Oct. 23rd and you have to use the coupon before Nov. 1st. Think I may snag Tony Hawk 1+2 for $29.99.

  4. #15224

  5. #15225
    The Insane Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    17,790
    Glad with this month humble bundle, quite a few games in there that i like now if i only had the time

  6. #15226
    Please wait Temp name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Under construction
    Posts
    13,459
    Not the worst bundle I've seen, but not really worth it for me either.

  7. #15227
    Fluffy Kitten Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    18,947
    Nidhogg, Stick Fight, and Divekick all in tier one seems like a good deal https://www.humblebundle.com/games/lets-fight

  8. #15228

  9. #15229
    The Lightbringer DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    3,531
    Does Humble Bundle still selling packs with games, or there is some alternatives?
    If you are Activision fan boy. Please don't talk to me.

    I don't give a fuck, about your opinion.

  10. #15230
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Does Humble Bundle still selling packs with games, or there is some alternatives?
    You mean bundles?
    They do a lot,. just not as many as they used to,.

    or 4 packs n such?

  11. #15231
    The Lightbringer DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    You mean bundles?
    They do a lot,. just not as many as they used to,.

    or 4 packs n such?
    Yep bundles i mean actually. I noticed not many as they used to, so i'm curious if any alternatives is there?
    If you are Activision fan boy. Please don't talk to me.

    I don't give a fuck, about your opinion.

  12. #15232
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Yep bundles i mean actually. I noticed not many as they used to, so i'm curious if any alternatives is there?
    humble bundle usually still best.
    fanatical does decent ones as well, but quality is spotty.
    greenmangaming - so n then, but not often good.
    indiegala - but that's generally trash.

    And you can always check https://isthereanydeal.com/

  13. #15233
    If anyone cares about free Steam animated avatars etc., open up this Sega stream in your Steam client (or web browser, just make sure you're logged in to Steam) and idle for 18 minutes to get all four Steam drops. I set it to 360p and muted the audio. The stream doesn't need to load - it didn't for me. I didn't get any notification until 18 minutes passed and I was in the Steam client. (And no, !drop doesn't do anything.)

    Edit: the above link is what I used (in the Steam client) and it gave me the drops, this seems to be a more direct link to the broadcast.

  14. #15234
    The Lightbringer DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    humble bundle usually still best.
    fanatical does decent ones as well, but quality is spotty.
    greenmangaming - so n then, but not often good.
    indiegala - but that's generally trash.

    And you can always check https://isthereanydeal.com/
    Yeah IndieGala became an trashcan with stuff, shame because they gived for free some cool stuff in past and most of it was old games. I guess i gonna buy something from humble bundle then but. If i don't want buy whole bundle as subscription, is there other way?
    If you are Activision fan boy. Please don't talk to me.

    I don't give a fuck, about your opinion.

  15. #15235
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Yeah IndieGala became an trashcan with stuff, shame because they gived for free some cool stuff in past and most of it was old games. I guess i gonna buy something from humble bundle then but. If i don't want buy whole bundle as subscription, is there other way?
    You can always trade ^^ or buy the months you want, and skip the rest. etc.

  16. #15236
    The Lightbringer DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    You can always trade ^^ or buy the months you want, and skip the rest. etc.
    That's what i wanted to know. Buying months what i want.
    If you are Activision fan boy. Please don't talk to me.

    I don't give a fuck, about your opinion.

  17. #15237
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    That's what i wanted to know. Buying months what i want.
    alternative is (cheaper) to just get a whole year, and pause to skip the months you dont want.

  18. #15238
    These Sega titles are free on steam:

    The first two look like they may just be free permanently and the other two aren't released so not sure if they are in the same boat.

  19. #15239
    Free Food!?!?! Tziva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cretaceous Period
    Posts
    21,165
    Fanatical's pick and mix (especially the Staff picks) bundles have been some of the best ones IMO and regularly are full of indie games I am interested in. That said, the charity aspect of Humble Bundle has always been a big draw for me, so HB is still pretty unique in that regard, but outside of the monthly it is extremely rare they have bundles I am interested in.
    INTERMITTENT AVAILABILITY - PM ANOTHER GLOBAL PLEASE

    for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara

    | youtube | twitch | twitter |


  20. #15240
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Fanatical's pick and mix (especially the Staff picks) bundles have been some of the best ones IMO and regularly are full of indie games I am interested in. That said, the charity aspect of Humble Bundle has always been a big draw for me, so HB is still pretty unique in that regard, but outside of the monthly it is extremely rare they have bundles I am interested in.
    yeah ever since they started doing monthly (and around the time they got bought out) the regular bundles seemed to get weaker and weaker.

    i used to buy almost every biweekly and weekly bundle and now I cant remember the last time I bought a bundle that wasnt the monthly and they repeat games more and more often.

    I also miss how they used to make little art icons for all the games in the bundles instead of the generic box art they put now
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •