10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    They used to always only be one game for the early unlock. It wasn't until recently that they started doing multiple games. The actual monthly bundle will be more than AC:Origins. That is just the game you can get right now if you sign up, the others will unlock at the end of the month.
    And that's not a bad deal for the monthly unlock alone. Couple that with the Season Pass which is on sale on GreenManGaming for like $13 and you get the full AC: Origins experience for $25 + a few more games as well.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by hikikimori View Post
    The new Humble Bundle Monthly is just one game? What is this shit?
    That's always the case when it's a prominent title, like Overwatch or Destiny 2 or smth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet! I honestly don't see the need to buy any more games with the monthly bundle.

Don't mind it being one game if it is such a popular title like AC:O

Anyone else having issues with ASF, or SG sync atm?

Also, I think I signed up for about 20 copies of dandara on SG so far,. /fingers crossed.
    (metroidvana addict)
    Last edited by bbr; 2019-04-07 at 07:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This Fanatical bundle looks pretty good. Couple games I've intentionally purchased (of course haven't yet played)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god. It's the greatest Humble Bundle of all time! https://www.humblebundle.com/games/h...ainment-bundle

Oh my god. It's the greatest Humble Bundle of all time! https://www.humblebundle.com/games/h...ainment-bundle
    I think that's the first bundle in a long time (ever?) that HB has pushed games with no cards?

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually tempted to get that for Pajama Sam and Putt Putt alone. Remember playing most of these as a kid.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy - for 60 cents if someone's interested !

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/sn...arrior-trilogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    New Members (as in not previous Game Pass members) can subscribe to Xbox Game Pass for $2 for their first two months.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass/CFQ7TTC0K6L8/0001?rtc=1&activetab=pivotverviewtab

This works for Windows 10 PC so long as the games are labeled Xbox Play Anywhere (Crackdown 3 will be included tomorrow, 2/15); even if you don't own an Xbox One.

Here are some of the other games available on PC if you don't care for Crackdown 3:

- We Happy Few
    - Forza Horizon 4
    - Gears of War 4
    - Halo Wars 2
    - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
    - ReCore
    - Sea of Thieves
    - State of Decay 2
    Microsoft is doing a similar deal again, you can get three months of Xbox Game Pass for $1. Its only for new or inactive (inactive Game Pass that is) accounts.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass/CFQ7TTC0K6L8/0005?rtc=1&activetab=pivotverviewtab

All 'Trails games are on sale on GOG! Through April 13th!

Trails in the Sky: First Chapter for $10
    This is the first game of the Falcom's LoH series, and the first part of the TitS trilogy. It follows the happy-go-lucky young woman Estelle Bright, and her brother Joshua, as they become Bracers (the adventurers/witchers of this world) while searching for their father. These games have a classic adventure/coming-of-age feel, whilist being a masterclass in execution. The tone is very reminiscent of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It took me fifty hours to play through this game, and I was just focusing on the story! It goes without saying, that newcomers should start here. However, if you are off put by how old this game is, please look below to Trails of Cold Steel.

Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter for $20
    This is the second part of the TitS trilogy. As it is a direct continuation of the first game's story. Do not start here! Spoilers for the first game on the store page!

Trails in the Sky the 3rd for $22.50
    This is the third and final chapter of the TitS trilogy. While the story is mostly unconnected with the first, the emotional impact (why you should care about the characters and their struggles) of this story falls flat without the first two games. Take note: this game is structured more like the The Lord of the Ring's appendices and is an extended epilogue for the TitS trilogy, while also setting up the Crosbell arc (Which is not legally available in the West yet) and the ToCS arc (see below).

Trails of Cold Steel for $24
    This is the first installment of the Empire arc (ToCS quadrilogy), which is a sequel to the first arc of the LoH series, the Liberl arc (the TitS trilogy). However, do not assume that you have to have played TitS before you start this one; Trails of Cold Steel is a perfect jumping on point. If you are off put by the 2004 TitS games or just want to experience the unique features of ToCS, then by all means begin here! This game follows the young man Rean Schwarzer, who leaves his home to attend a military academy in the militaristic Erebonian Empire, which is on the brink of a revolution. While this game may appear to be anime highschool cliches on the surface, do not be deceived: it actually more akin to a drama as it deals with the internal struggles of a nation in the midst of upheaval, from the perceptive of the youths who will soon inherit the crisis' of their elders.

Trails of Cold Steel 2 for $28
    This is the direct continuation of Cold Steel 1, and the second chapter of the ToCS quadrilogy. Do not start here! Spoilers for the first game on the store page!

Man, one day I'm gonna actually get into the Trails games. Will probably start with Cold Steel since it's a lot more approachable (even if it includes some spoilers for Trails in the Sky and that I'd miss some of the references). But damn if those aren't daunting tasks given how huge the games are and the volume of side-activities/story to explore. Had them all sitting about for a while and just need to find the motivation to start that journey up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, one day I'm gonna actually get into the Trails games. Will probably start with Cold Steel since it's a lot more approachable (even if it includes some spoilers for Trails in the Sky and that I'd miss some of the references). But damn if those aren't daunting tasks given how huge the games are and the volume of side-activities/story to explore. Had them all sitting about for a while and just need to find the motivation to start that journey up.
    Don't do that, both sky and steel have VERY similar plot (almost to the point of pretty much retelling same main plot points) and playing steel first will spoil alot of fun from sky which many people consider to be far superior.

Indie Gala's One Punch Bundle of Steam games

$1 Tier

$3.99 or More Tier

Normally IndieGala bundles don't do much for me, but One Finger Death Punch 2 released two days ago, and it's on sale right now on Steam for $5.99, so this bundle is cheaper than buying the single game on Steam.

- - - Updated - - -

From April 17th to April 25th, you can download Assassin's Creed Unity on PC for free here, and you’ll own it forever in your Uplay games library.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2019-04-17 at 07:13 PM.

If you don't have it already, got this email from Uplay.

Link here (and on image)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I tend to ignore Indiegala's bundles too, but One Finger Death Punch's sequel is intriguing.

So, because Humble Bundle gave me a discount, I decided to get the monthly, so now I have Assassin's Creed Unity and Origins. Though I've never played any of the games before, story-wise, is it safe to play these?

You should be fine. I just finished Origins after skipping everything since 4 and I didn't feel like I missed something.

I never expected to to create an Uplay account, but this time i took the bait. Ehi, maybe one day i'll install it and play Assassin's Creed Unity, or maybe not. Only time will tell.... and the size of my backlog <.<'
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Wandersong has been revealed to be part of the upcoming Humble Monthly! I've been looking forward to this game, I'm happy. (A demo was released as part of an older Monthly.)