https://store.steampowered.com/app/431930/Kabounce/ free stuff

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/...-racing-bundle
    fanatical racing bundle.
    no death rally, or i'd have gotten it,. as it is they're all unknown names.

and they got another mystery machine, 10 keys for 7$ or so
    https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle

Steam summer sale has STARTED !!!! (june 25th)
    Last edited by bbr; 2019-06-25 at 06:12 PM.

All 'Trails games are on sale on Steam! Through July 9th!

The Legend of Heroes series, aka 'Trails, by Nihon Falcom. It's made up of three arcs that are in the same continuity, with a focus on world building and character development, not just for the main cast, but for the background characters. The NPCs you meet in the first game continue to grow throughout the rest of the series, and people that our main cast relies on. You feel ingrained in the world - not just lore - but feel attached to these people. There is a strong sense of community, and a reason to protect it (a feeling at its strongest in the second and third arcs).

Each arc ties into the larger overarching story, but ultimately each arc has a self contained story that has a definitive beginning, middle, and end. Each arc thoroughly establishes the setting and the characters, and gives you relevant information without spoiling the big moments of the previous games. At the end of the day, what matters most is that you enjoy what you play. Given that each game is upwards of fifty to sixty hours long (the 'Trails of Cold Steel games can reach upwards of a 100 hours long each and there is minimal padding), don't feel like you have to trudge through several "prerequisite games" just to play the game you were interested in in the first place. Start at whichever game appeals to you the most!

Start at wherever you want.

Trails in the Sky: First Chapter for $10
    This is the first game of the Falcom's LoH series, and the first part of the TitS trilogy. It follows the happy-go-lucky young woman Estelle Bright, and her brother Joshua, as they become Bracers (the adventurers/witchers of this world) while searching for their father. These games have a classic adventure/coming-of-age feel, whilist being a masterclass in execution. The tone is very reminiscent of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It took me fifty hours to play through this game, and I was just focusing on the story! It goes without saying, that newcomers should start here. However, if you are off put by how old this game is, please look below to Trails of Cold Steel.

Trails of Cold Steel for $24
    This is the first game of the Empire arc (ToCS quadrilogy, 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4). This story follows the young man Rean Schwarzer, who leaves his home to attend a military academy in the militaristic Erebonian Empire, which is on the brink of a revolution. Here, Falcom learned from Crossbell and really hammered home the sense of community. All of the ideas in the 'Trails series really pull together in these games. My personal favorite. Has one of the best English dubs I've ever heard, period. Available on PC (great port btw), Vita, PS3, and PS4.

Join team corgi,. or don't, up to you.
    I'm in corgi :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    I didn't even realise that is how it worked when I picked. I thought it just grouped you with friends and you picked an animal for your avatar. I just picked the turtle cos I like turtles. rip

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I didn't even realise that is how it worked when I picked. I thought it just grouped you with friends and you picked an animal for your avatar. I just picked the turtle cos I like turtles. rip
    I am disappointed in you, Tziva.

Turtles are good, and would have been my second choice, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Letting people chose their own team was just silly.. As soon as one team got ahead, everyone would just join that team..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    I see Corgi, I sign up. Already dumped a lot of points into it :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

What good bargains have people seen so far? (In the Steam sale)

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought a few games to get off my wishlist (and I'm already playing one of em, which is a big step for me). But most of the AAA games on my list aren't on sale, so eh. If anyone has any opinion on Steep, I'd appreciate it. It looks like fun, but with all the paid DLC to it, it seems like one of those games you wouldn't get to enjoy unless you spent a ton of money on it.

NVM MY PREVIOUS POST IT"S WORKING FINE ON PC/WINDOWS - https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/bo...llection-aspyr 6 Euro for quite a lot of Borderlands stuff
    Last edited by dentodili; 2019-06-26 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeySquad View Post
    What good bargains have people seen so far? (In the Steam sale)
    Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition for $1.99 is a steal. Other than that, I haven't been looking much so I don't have any other suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition for $1.99 is a steal. Other than that, I haven't been looking much so I don't have any other suggestions.
    I'll back this up in a big way. Sleeping Dogs is freaking amazing, so sad the team never managed to get any proper follow ups : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'll back this up in a big way. Sleeping Dogs is freaking amazing, so sad the team never managed to get any proper follow ups : (
    Guess I'll disagree. Played it for like an hour and just.. never came back. Game didn't grab me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is already in your Steam library. Well now.

I haven't looked much beyond my wishlist. Jump Force is already 50% off. GTA5 is 50% off (and listed under racing games, lol). Witcher 3 is only 12 bucks. This Borderlands collection looks to have everything from 2, and Pre-Sequel, for super cheap.

No good sales on Octopath or Bloodstained yet, which are the big games I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you buy The Witcher 3, get the GotY. It's $3 more and the DLC is totally worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is already in your Steam library. Well now.

I haven't looked much beyond my wishlist. Jump Force is already 50% off. GTA5 is 50% off (and listed under racing games, lol). Witcher 3 is only 12 bucks. This Borderlands collection looks to have everything from 2, and Pre-Sequel, for super cheap.

No good sales on Octopath or Bloodstained yet, which are the big games I want.
    Yeah $6 for all of BL2's and Pre-sequel's DLC is nice until you realize the bulk is cosmetic stuff. Still an amazing deal but it went on sale before the Summer Sale possibly because of BL3 hype and the new BL2 DLC.

33% off Dead Cells, and 50% off Into the Breach. I already owned both of them, but I highly recommend them. They deliver as advertised. If you like the screenshots, you'll likely love the game. If you don't like the screenshots... well, you probably won't like the games ?

I did finally pick up GTA5, as nothing else has really jumped out at me yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dead Cells is indeed fun, though I gotta get back into it. Don't think I've talked to anyone who has played it and didn't at least like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've shilled over and over for Rogue Legacy, what I think to be a premier must-play for fans of rogue-likes and rogue-lites. Which, by the way, is only three bucks right now for the sale. But I bought a game first day that I've enjoyed quite a bit that plays pretty similar to it, but with more stuff. Dungreed so far has been a grand time. Rough at first, since it takes a bit to actually unlock your ability to customize and upgrade your character. But once you get going, it's a fun time. Plenty of different weapons to try. Optional character skins that give certain bonuses. A skill point leveling system that lets you decide where you go with your stats. I can see myself putting a lot of hours into this like I did for Rogue Legacy. Dugreed is $6.69 right now, so it's also cheap.