10+ Year Old Account
    Cleaning out my unredeemed keys again. This time I made the effort to make it a nice sheet with links to the games. There's a lot of DLCs and garbage, but there's still some good stuff in there, too.

If anyone wants any of these keys, put your forum handle in the sheet to claim it and send me a PM (edit: or DM me on MMOC Discord if you're on that). I'll delete the rows as I send 'em out. For now, just one game per person, but DLCs don't count so if you want a few of those that's fine.

Second edit: now that the first round of folks have cleaned out a bunch of the keys, if anyone wants a second key it's fine to ask.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2019-11-15 at 06:19 PM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Bad North is currently Free on Epic Game Store

The first Humble Choice has been supposedly leaked. I cannot confirm this is legit.

Reddit discussion thread.

What do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blasphemous looks good, but I'm surprised this is what they're going with as their first bundle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing on that bundle really looks super fantastic.. If that's what they're doing for their first choice, I'd be sorely disappointed.

Would those be for the January bundle then?

Autumn Steam sale has started.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Autumn Steam sale has started.
    Time for the servers to crash then.

Humble Bundle's Fall sale is ongoing as well and they added new stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Time for the servers to crash then.
    Humble Bundle's Fall sale is ongoing as well and they added new stuff
    Nah, servers are fine. A little laggy, but better than Summer and Halloween sales.

Also Humble has Sonic bundle with pretty good value for $5 tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Be sure to vote for the steam awards again to get your free 100xp bonus toward your next steam level.

also, HB sonic bundle again. https://www.humblebundle.com/games/sonic-bundle-2019
    Last edited by bbr; 2019-11-26 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Nah, servers are fine. A little laggy, but better than Summer and Halloween sales.

Also Humble has Sonic bundle with pretty good value for $5 tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Be sure to vote for the steam awards again to get your free 100xp bonus toward your next steam level.

also, HB sonic bundle again. https://www.humblebundle.com/games/sonic-bundle-2019
    Thanks. Missed out on Sonic Mania/Sonic Forces when it was part of the monthly and even at the $10 tier it's still cheaper than the monthly was. Only problem is I think I have majority of the Sonic games now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I just never understood the Sonic love. Maybe it is because I never played them as a kid but when I did eventually give them a shot (on some collection released for the Gamecube in the early 2000's) I found the series to be pretty terrible. But! Hey, just not my thing I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Man, I just never understood the Sonic love. Maybe it is because I never played them as a kid but when I did eventually give them a shot (on some collection released for the Gamecube in the early 2000's) I found the series to be pretty terrible. But! Hey, just not my thing I guess.
    I don't really enjoy them either, so you're not alone lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I don't really enjoy them either, so you're not alone lol.
    Depending on what game you tried, sonic fans agree.. Most of the 3d games are trash

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Depending on what game you tried, sonic fans agree.. Most of the 3d games are trash
    I've actually never played the 3d games lol, I had sonic back on Sega Genesis and never really was a fan.

So what bargains are people getting/debating?

Disco Elysium is discounted so considering that. I also have my eye on Jurassic World Evolution, Druidstone, Outward and Don't Starve Together.

As others said it depends on which one you played first. That can change an opinion on it pretty easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeySquad View Post
    So what bargains are people getting/debating?

Disco Elysium is discounted so considering that. I also have my eye on Jurassic World Evolution, Druidstone, Outward and Don't Starve Together.
    I just got a bunch of games a couple weeks ago that I need to get to, including a few big ticket games like RDR2, so I was going to trrrrry to not buy anything... the fact that most of my wishlist is only small percentages off helps. However, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine was heavily discounted so I grabbed that and now thanks to a coworker talking about Degrees of Separation I am also adding it to my cart as we speak.

I want Disco Elysium too but its only 20% off so I'm going to hold off on that one for now.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |