10+ Year Old Account
    Dang that is a really nice bundle, some great games in there. Games I already own, but great nonetheless.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit that bundle. There were 5 games I wanted but hadn't bought yet on it, and a couple I wanted to play coop but my BF hasn't bought that I can now force him to play. Over all, not bad for a bundle.

Don't much care for the books though

10+ Year Old Account
    As added bonus you also get a free month of humble bundle choice (monthly) if you're a new subscriber, because the list is so long i didn't even notice that as an added bonus.

So that's if you do the math;

45 games from bundle + 9 from monthly premium, so 54 games in total for 28 euros. You're essentially paying 51 cents per game. If you dislike this months Choice you can wait as new games are incoming in 2 days and the bundle has 6 days left.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    As added bonus you also get a free month of humble bundle choice (monthly) if you're a new subscriber, because the list is so long i didn't even notice that as an added bonus.

So that's if you do the math;

45 games from bundle + 9 from monthly premium, so 54 games in total for 28 euros. You're essentially paying 51 cents per game. If you dislike this months Choice you can wait as new games are incoming in 2 days and the bundle has 6 days left.
    oh wow, good catch.
    totally glanced over that as well, and kind of stopped after the books tbh.
    only for new subscribers though,. so most won't even get it (which is a bit silly)

Do notice it expires may 1st. so dont forget to grab it soon.
    Last edited by bbr; 2020-04-01 at 05:16 PM.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This bundle is pretty fucking huge. I'm actually tempted to pick it up. Only have like 3 games on that list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyLegalBear View Post
    This bundle is pretty fucking huge. I'm actually tempted to pick it up. Only have like 3 games on that list.
    Definitely you should if you can swing the money. Not just a lot of games, but a lot of really really good ones too, unlike a lot of bundles where it's like two good games and a lot of filler. Sure, some of them are older now but still very good. Hollow Knight is the obvious one but Brothers, The Witness, Undertale, Lego Batman, Jackbox, Worms, Psychonats, Hacknet, Magicka, etc, are all really good and/or very positively received games. I also bought A Good Snowman is Hard to Build a few years ago and although I never hear anyone talk about it, it is a super cute and fun puzzle game.

And you can give the money to MSF, which is my favourite charity!

Definitely the best bundle I've seen anywhere since that Freedom bundle from a few years ago.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Definitely you should if you can swing the money. Not just a lot of games, but a lot of really really good ones too, unlike a lot of bundles where it's like two good games and a lot of filler. Sure, some of them are older now but still very good. Hollow Knight is the obvious one but Brothers, The Witness, Undertale, Lego Batman, Jackbox, Worms, Psychonats, Hacknet, Magicka, etc, are all really good and/or very positively received games. I also bought A Good Snowman is Hard to Build a few years ago and although I never hear anyone talk about it, it is a super cute and fun puzzle game.

And you can give the money to MSF, which is my favourite charity!

Definitely the best bundle I've seen anywhere since that Freedom bundle from a few years ago.
    I was considering it until I actually took the time to tally how many of the games I do have. Happen to have 12 of the games in the bundle, but I could always give them away. Still considering it though.

I was considering it until I actually took the time to tally how many of the games I do have. Happen to have 12 of the games in the bundle, but I could always give them away. Still considering it though.
    the free month of choice added on top of it should improve the balance.
    thats 9 extra games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    the free month of choice added on top of it should improve the balance.
    thats 9 extra games :P
    Well, i'm not quite sure if i'm eligible for it. I have bought humble monthlies in the past, but I usually just gifted them to myself.

well I'm not going to run out of games to play any time soon. not that I didn't already have a huge backlog in Steam

Well, i'm not quite sure if i'm eligible for it. I have bought humble monthlies in the past, but I usually just gifted them to myself.
    You can always use a new account for this bundle i suppose - to get the bonus games.

also free stuff:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/350300/Gang_of_Four/
    https://store.steampowered.com/sub/447069/
    Last edited by bbr; 2020-04-02 at 06:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the new free games on Epic, Hob, actually looks pretty good. Made by the Torchlight people.

Does anyone know what day Fanatical updates their monthly bundles? They've added a couple new April bundles but the Staff Picks and a couple other bundles are still the March ones.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Hob is on my wishlist, but I haven't bothered with Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Do it. It's mildly annoying to have another launcher, but it's perfectly functional and they're always giving away free shit. Plenty of it is good shit, to boot.

oh wow, good catch.
    totally glanced over that as well, and kind of stopped after the books tbh.
    only for new subscribers though,. so most won't even get it (which is a bit silly)

Do notice it expires may 1st. so dont forget to grab it soon.
    Wonder how many people made new accounts just so they could get the free subscription. Would be worth it in that case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    If you're only using it as a game launcher, half the issues with Epic are irrelevant.

Also, once you claim it you might be able to use something like Galaxy (I think that's what GoG's all-client-launcher thing is named, right?) and never interface with Epic again.

| twitch | bsky
    |

New month's humble choice coming up today.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Do it. It's mildly annoying to have another launcher, but it's perfectly functional and they're always giving away free shit. Plenty of it is good shit, to boot.
    Could just forego installing extra launcher and sail the high seas, you still get free game with the same (i.e. none beyond downloading) extra functionality.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    For me personally it is not so much any more an objection against EGS, it is more that do i really need another platform to create a huge backlog on? I can hardly finish the games i have now!

- - - Updated - - -

New month's humble choice coming up today.
    I got a gut feeling with them trying to lure new people in, hence the bonus on the big bundle of a free month premium and everyone competing between gamers to lure them on their platform especially now during the lockdown time, it is going to be a good one.

Not that i found the last one bad, previous month was great if you liked turn and base games.

Rayman Legends is free on Uplay: https://free.ubisoft.com/

Here's a good link to bookmark to stay up to date on Steam freebies: https://steamdb.info/upcoming/free/