Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Yep bundles i mean actually. I noticed not many as they used to, so i'm curious if any alternatives is there?
    humble bundle usually still best.
    fanatical does decent ones as well, but quality is spotty.
    greenmangaming - so n then, but not often good.
    indiegala - but that's generally trash.

And you can always check https://isthereanydeal.com/

If anyone cares about free Steam animated avatars etc., open up this Sega stream in your Steam client (or web browser, just make sure you're logged in to Steam) and idle for 18 minutes to get all four Steam drops. I set it to 360p and muted the audio. The stream doesn't need to load - it didn't for me. I didn't get any notification until 18 minutes passed and I was in the Steam client. (And no, !drop doesn't do anything.)

Edit: the above link is what I used (in the Steam client) and it gave me the drops, this seems to be a more direct link to the broadcast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    humble bundle usually still best.
    fanatical does decent ones as well, but quality is spotty.
    greenmangaming - so n then, but not often good.
    indiegala - but that's generally trash.

And you can always check https://isthereanydeal.com/
    Yeah IndieGala became an trashcan with stuff, shame because they gived for free some cool stuff in past and most of it was old games. I guess i gonna buy something from humble bundle then but. If i don't want buy whole bundle as subscription, is there other way?

Yeah IndieGala became an trashcan with stuff, shame because they gived for free some cool stuff in past and most of it was old games. I guess i gonna buy something from humble bundle then but. If i don't want buy whole bundle as subscription, is there other way?
    You can always trade ^^ or buy the months you want, and skip the rest. etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can always trade ^^ or buy the months you want, and skip the rest. etc.
    That's what i wanted to know. Buying months what i want.

That's what i wanted to know. Buying months what i want.
    alternative is (cheaper) to just get a whole year, and pause to skip the months you dont want.

These Sega titles are free on steam:

The first two look like they may just be free permanently and the other two aren't released so not sure if they are in the same boat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fanatical's pick and mix (especially the Staff picks) bundles have been some of the best ones IMO and regularly are full of indie games I am interested in. That said, the charity aspect of Humble Bundle has always been a big draw for me, so HB is still pretty unique in that regard, but outside of the monthly it is extremely rare they have bundles I am interested in.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Fanatical's pick and mix (especially the Staff picks) bundles have been some of the best ones IMO and regularly are full of indie games I am interested in. That said, the charity aspect of Humble Bundle has always been a big draw for me, so HB is still pretty unique in that regard, but outside of the monthly it is extremely rare they have bundles I am interested in.
    yeah ever since they started doing monthly (and around the time they got bought out) the regular bundles seemed to get weaker and weaker.

i used to buy almost every biweekly and weekly bundle and now I cant remember the last time I bought a bundle that wasnt the monthly and they repeat games more and more often.

I also miss how they used to make little art icons for all the games in the bundles instead of the generic box art they put now
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    The last HB monthly that truly tempted me to make a purchase was the Crash and Spyro trilogies and after googling that I realise that was exactly a year ago, but even then I didn't make the purchase. There have been a couple of monthlies since then that had games that I would enjoy but had no desire to purchase. I've given Fanatical more money over the last two years than HB when at one point in time I had a rolling subscription to the monthly bundles.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    The last HB monthly that truly tempted me to make a purchase was the Crash and Spyro trilogies and after googling that I realise that was exactly a year ago, but even then I didn't make the purchase. There have been a couple of monthlies since then that had games that I would enjoy but had no desire to purchase. I've given Fanatical more money over the last two years than HB when at one point in time I had a rolling subscription to the monthly bundles.
    They frequently send out mails that offer a monthly sub at 6$

10+ Year Old Account
    New humble bundle "Thrills & Chills"

I i find the second tier well worth it, Darq is worth the price alone and for us older gamers Blood brings back some good memories. Might pick it up and gift Darq away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    New humble bundle "Thrills & Chills"

I i find the second tier well worth it, Darq is worth the price alone and for us older gamers Blood brings back some good memories. Might pick it up and gift Darq away
    I don't generally like horror games but Detention is very good also.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Fanatical bundle with everything going to charity https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/...charity-bundle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Fanatical bundle with everything going to charity https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/...charity-bundle
    Seems worth it for Gris alone. Anyone played any of the other games in the bundle? Meadow is a game I've looked at before but I'm not sure if I can tolerate the graphics.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems worth it for Gris alone. Anyone played any of the other games in the bundle? Meadow is a game I've looked at before but I'm not sure if I can tolerate the graphics.
    Dear esther is an okay walking simulator, it went through a graphical upgrade post release. I think in general they are all rather short games but for the price it seems worth it if that genre of relaxed indie of emotion invoking games interests you.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't generally like horror games but Detention is very good also.
    Hmm i like horror, sadly time in short supply might buy them to just add to my collection

Great humble choice this month !
    https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/november-2020

Darksiders 3
    yakuza kiwami 2
    imperator: rome deluxe edition
    crying suns
    darksburg
    little misfortune
    smile for me
    darkwood
    tsioque
    rover mechanic simulator
    youropa
    townsmen - a kingdom rebuilt

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy with it, seems they are upping their game again so guess i will be subbing for the next year unless they go with EGS in 2021
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Great humble choice this month !
    https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/november-2020

Darksiders 3
    yakuza kiwami 2
    imperator: rome deluxe edition
    crying suns
    darksburg
    little misfortune
    smile for me
    darkwood
    tsioque
    rover mechanic simulator
    youropa
    townsmen - a kingdom rebuilt
    Thanks for the notice, had few of those on my wishlist.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though