Thread: Prot Upgrades

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Tanks arguing about whether they should pick haste or crit is ridiculous in the first place. Haste and crit are supposed to be DPS stats. Blizz has fucked things up badly by making them preferable to tanks.

Recently I lost my heroic BiS belt (the only time ever I've seen it drop) with haste, mastery and crit socket bonus to a god damn tank. Just because he wanted haste over tank stats - and also completely disregarded the crit bonus which should scream "DPS!!!!" to everyone seeing the item. (Yeah, I am a little bitter.)
    You do realize that Blizzard is probably going to remove dodge and parry from the game in 6.0, right? I don't know if any tanks like dodge/parry anymore, but there's certainly no reason to get upset about prot paladins desiring haste. You want your tanks to survive, right? So how about letting them gear the way that's best for them and getting your drop another time if you lose the roll/don't have the DKP.

P.S. I have that belt. I looooove it.
    Last edited by Belloc; 2013-09-15 at 09:20 AM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    I am glad that we use the same stats makes it easier for me to switch into my Ret spec when we need one tank or if we have more then two tanks.