Ordon Sanctuary without Legendary Cloack

I found a way to hop over to Ordon Sanctuary and loot the 100% 535 item without the legendary cloack.

Simply glide over to the left when you are facing the bridge gap, then go on the backside of the Sanctuary. There is little opening on the back, go in and loot the chest. This was fairly easy for me as Im a druid and could just stealth.
    My dad once told me that aslong as religion existed, even I could make my own fantasy buddys

Yeah you can Albatross ride to the Blazing Chest, no cloak required.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

If you are a mage you can also climb up one of the wooden pillars on the bridge and slow fall over.

Where is the Blazing Chest located? I cant seem to find any maps that show where it is.

Deleted
    dont u get teleported out?

Deleted
    yup without cloak you get teleported out now, tried numerous times on my dudu, easy to fly across with parachute cloak but yea stealthing and all doesn't work as if u don't have the buf thingy you get ported out. maybe I was in slightly wrong place tho or maybe blizz hotfixed it? I was doing that rolo riddle quest at the time so stuck on the last bit. I might be wrong tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong the spot where the blazing chest is not part of the Sanctuary its outside main part of sanctuary....we just took a bunch of guild mates from my guild to this chest today and none of them have the cloak on their main or alts.....

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Wrong the spot where the blazing chest is not part of the Sanctuary its outside main part of sanctuary....we just took a bunch of guild mates from my guild to this chest today and none of them have the cloak on their main or alts.....
    This.

The place where the Blazing Chest spawns is on the left side of the Ordon Sanctuary and does not teleport you out. You can get there by:

Slow falling from the bridge ( no need to climb pillars or w/e just jump with slow fall and aim well )
    Fly via albatros.
    Fly with your own mount ( Swim towards the ocean till you get the Fatigue countdown thingy. There you are basically out of the isle and you can fly. Fly very high up. Then fly forwards. You will get dismounted but you can still aim for the place you want to get to and even if you die you will get ressed at the spirit healer on top of the hill )

You can also use the Engineering (cloak) Glider to get you across.

You can just fly from the Fatigue area at any point North and fly over the area and fall to your death (or slow fall) if you want a quicker way than the Albatros. Been doing it ages.

You can also hit Ordos from behind him if you have a ranged ability and get loot.

Deleted
    You can also travel just outside the Timeless Isle, mount up on your flying mount and use a slow fall effect. Also works for reaching the rare elemental on top of the mountain.