Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    333 Garrosh kills by the end of Sunday. Lei Shen had 322 kills by the end of the reset!
    So it's right on par. A 3.4% difference is nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    So it's right on par. A 3.4% difference is nothing.
    On sunday, not on the end of the reset

People simply had more time to get gear this time, especially with upgrades beeing around for much longer and the thunderforged loot.
    That's the difference between the transition from T15 to T16, compared to T14 to T15 back then.

ToT was more about mechanics, even on normal, while SoO doesn't seem that way so far.
    Lei Shen was way more taxing than Garrosh is now, in terms of individual play after all.

Over all (beeing 11/14 now), with ilvl past 540 it's really easy, without it's not.
    DS felt pretty much the same way, seeing how Firelands was nerfed so much, that pretty much everyone had all bosses besides Ragnaros down on hc, and was geared a lot more, than back when you went from T11 into Firelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    In TOT, we needed 4 days to complete normal mode. In SOO, i get the feeling it won't be more than 2 days. That's ridicilous.
    1) Sounds like you guys are ready for HM. Grats?

2) I dunno what your group was like when you started ToT, but if you've been clearing it on at least NM since 4 days into ToT then you're pretty solidly geared for SoO. Plus you have all that raiding experience.

3) It's NM, for a well-organised, experienced group it's supposed to be clearable in one week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    1) Sounds like you guys are ready for HM. Grats?

2) I dunno what your group was like when you started ToT, but if you've been clearing it on at least NM since 4 days into ToT then you're pretty solidly geared for SoO. Plus you have all that raiding experience.

3) It's NM, for a well-organised, experienced group it's supposed to be clearable in one week.
    4) We had a lot of nerfs in ToT during week one, due to wrong tuning. That slowed progression down a lot.