Poll: What is the best fast food chain?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

The Best Major Fast Food Chain

This is a tough call for me.

I like McDonald's all around because of the breakfast (McGriddles!), coffee (Iced Hazlenut!) and Chicken Nuggets. I also enjoy me some Taco Bell even though I have to completely clear my schedule when I eat it because it makes me feel like shit.

But at the end of the day, I have to give it to Wendy's. They, imo, have the best tasting burgers, fries and chicken sandwiches. While they lack breakfast, their lunch food is the best.

Sorry if I didn't include your favorite in the poll, just select "other". I only included chains with a drive thru.

7+ Year Old Account
    Jack in the Box.

If I were to choose. That place is so nasty and so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

I tend to go Jack-in-the-Box or Dairy Queen

I don't think I could pick.
    Taco Bell is great, and it's also the cheapest.
    Wendy's is good too, but it's pretty expensive compared to Taco Bell.
    Subway is great at making me feel not fat for eating it (Not saying it's healthy, just that it feels less fatty).

Out of that list though, I guess I'd have to go with Taco Bell, although Sonic was pretty good too, I just haven't had it enough to judge.

mcgriddles are absolutely disgusting imo. I love pancakes, but the way its made where I live is way too much sauce on it.

personally I prefer A&W, especially since they took the time to replace all the meats and fries with better meats and fries

7+ Year Old Account
    Sonic has tater tots.

That's enough reason to like sonic.
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whataburger.

subway by far

All fast food is terrible and I stopped eating it years ago. That being said Wendys.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    Whataburger.
    based whataburger

10+ Year Old Account
    In -n- Out is the bomb
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

Deleted
    Can never beat a Cheeky Nandos

Steak and Shake (Yes - they have a drive through).
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, now I want a deep fried taco.

Deleted
    No clue. If I eat fast food it's almost never a major chain's. That said, I'd go with the safe and secure McD.

Taco Bell is my guilty pleasure. Or White Castle. Mainly because they're open when I get out of the bar.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Aht View Post
    "Fat Sick & Nearly Dead" Watch this movie and you dont want this Fast Food anymore!
    I am drinking this Juice and making Smoothies since 2 Months and i dont miss Fast Food anymore. Its Poison on it finest way you dont die when you eat it but slowly your are more and more sick.
    That's why I eat Taco Bell, it doesn't stick in you long enough to do much of anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    No KFC and no Nandos????? Seriously?????

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aht View Post
    "Fat Sick & Nearly Dead" Watch this movie and you dont want this Fast Food anymore!
    I am drinking this Juice and making Smoothies since 2 Months and i dont miss Fast Food anymore. Its Poison on it finest way you dont die when you eat it but slowly your are more and more sick.
    It's almost like moderation can be a thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    In-n-Out wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.