Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That was unexpected? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    I actually quite enjoyed this cinematic. Would have preferred Lor'themar as Warchief but I kinda guessed with Vol'jin getting his own novel and a patch based around his people's struggle against Garrosh that it was pretty inevitable.

But it's pretty damn interesting that they didn't kill Garrosh. This future trial has me deeply intrigued! Shall we see the rise of an honorable Hellscream once more?
    Or will Garrosh break away to create his "Iron Horde"?
    Please no. We just had a whole climactic expansion ending raid with Garrosh. How could that possibly be topped?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol look it varian thinking he can threaten us pffft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    "Lets slather Jaina in makeup and make her hate the Horde! Thats what people loved about Jaina right? Her looks and hatred of the Horde?"

Dammit Blizzard.
    She isn't slathered in makeup... She's been aged by the arcane bomb residue much like Khadgar was by Mediv. Her entire city was wiped out by Garrosh and then the Blood Elves betrayed the Kirin Tor. Her feelings are justified.

I'm intrigued to see the Horde conclusion to the expansion now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    So, Thrall wanted to kill Garrosh, but Varian stopped because he wanted Garrosh on Alliance hands. Blizzard dealt pretty well with Garrosh's issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    She isn't slathered in makeup... She's been aged by the arcane bomb residue much like Khadgar was by Mediv. Her entire city was wiped out by Garrosh and then the Blood Elves betrayed the Kirin Tor. Her feelings are justified.
    The arcane bomb affected her hair. That's it. Not her face or anything.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh wouldn't break away again. If he's used again and lives through the trial (which I expect), he will end up dying there. I expect him completely to end on a note much like his father, ending the Hellscream legacy for good.

Expect Gilneas to be taken both in game and from the story standpoint. Possibly as a staging point for the next expansion (the Alliance side anyway).

I loved the look on Varians face when it was revealed that Vol'jin was Warchief. Not my choice, but trolls really do really menacing, especially given back stories of Troll cannablism and all that shit. I liked Thralls reaction, while Jaina's was completely unexpected.

Jaina is guna die, they took a major horde figure, now for an alliance (not saying it's fair, I'm horde and i used to like jaina)

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    First guild to see the cinematic and some clown talks over it >.<

Also, not liking the Jaina is now a genocidal retard angle they're taking.
    Hey guess what? That's how the horde has felt with Garrosh since day 1 of pandaria. Deal /w it nerds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    What? The book has NOTHING to do with the Horde. It's all to do with the shado-pan. The title had nothing to do with the book.
    The book has nothing to do with the Horde, but it has alot to do with Vol'jin...

And Vol'jin. Well hope alliance is happy to have me. I am not playing horde under a fucking troll.
    I'll never understand this attitude. I dont get why the race of the leader is important at all. "HORDE IS FOR ORCS!" is not a real reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    so jaina is kind of a cuniving bitch and I kinda like it. Voljin stepping up and
    Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Lol look it varian thinking he can threaten us pffft.
    @ King Varian nga fuck you acting like you run shit.

not too bad of an ending ¯\(°_o)/¯ que sera, sera
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-09-12 at 01:29 AM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Jaina is guna die, they took a major horde figure, now for an alliance (not saying it's fair, I'm horde and i used to like jaina)

It's not *fair* It's Tit for Tat bull shit.

so jaina is kind of a cuniving bitch and I kinda like it.

Stop suggesting it. It's bad enough her character gets derailed for the sake of WAR IN WARCRAFT.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    That's actually a pretty killer ending. I like it.

More or less confirms Thrall is the new orc racial leader, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    I'll never understand this attitude. I dont get why the race of the leader is important at all. "HORDE IS FOR ORCS!" is not a real reason.
    I would have preferred a blood elf over a troll. The trolls have the smallest population in the horde. They have no right to lead it. If they had the numbers i would be more then happy for them to lead. But they don't.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Alliance. I wonder what the difference will actually be. It seems each faction gets to talk to their leader after the fight. Varian mentions cleaning up Gilneas.
    horde will probably see why the new chief is chosen

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    so jaina is kind of a cuniving bitch and I kinda like it. Voljin stepping up and @ the kind nga fuck you acting like you run shit.
    I just want blizz to make up their mind with her, for good or ill. Could they not have had Genn or Tyrande say that instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    I'm quite aware of the lore surrounding Jaina due to her being my favorite member of the Alliance. Mana bomb residue however doesnt do anything to makeup.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would have preferred a blood elf over a troll. The trolls have the smallest population in the horde. They have no right to lead it.
    That makes no sense...