Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snugglees View Post
    In the horde version, what do people think of Sylvannas bowing her head slightly, but not strongly showing any sign of respect?
    Do you think the slight head bow was significant?
    I wouldn't read much into it. It's just who she is.

Deleted
    Buh-bye all you people saying you're not sticking with the Horde if a troll is Warchief, meanwhile the rest of us will be chillin' with the only leader cunning, ruthless and honourable enough to actually lead successfully, and who actually cares about the organisation as a whole.

Woulda accepted Gallywix as well, though Vol'jin's definitely the better choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Buh-bye all you people saying you're not sticking with the Horde if a troll is Warchief, meanwhile the rest of us will be chillin' with the only leader cunning, ruthless and honourable enough to actually lead successfully, and who actually cares about the organisation as a whole.

Woulda accepted Gallywix as well, though Vol'jin's definitely the better choice.
    honestly i was under the impression gallywix was following garrosh untill they revealed the vision showing him with the rest of the rebels. not really sure why i thought so..
    Last edited by mmoc122c1567f0; 2013-09-12 at 10:11 AM.

I'm expecting some crazy voodoo shit in the throne room. >.<

Deleted

I'd much rather have seen Saurfang or Thrall take up the helm, but it looks like Blizzard caved in to the whole Vol'jin love in movement after he threw the toys out of the pram in Cata and everyone whined about Thrall.

Done with the Horde and Lore in general until we get a true Warchief again.

Vol'Jin was predictable but isnt this what you all wanted? Vol'Jin was badass for everyone back then. What has changed, that everyone hate him being warchief?

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Guess it's off to the alliance... I'm not happy with how the horde bent over to them today, and how everyone so quickly accepted vol'jin who's done shit all beyond dying and leading a rebelion this expansion.
    Hell, i'd quit if i had something better to spend my free time on.
    As a fellow Horde player I have to agree.

This whole story arc has been just plain awful, from the moment Garrosh was appointed in Cata to this.

The orcs redemption from WC3 was thrown away again to once again have them as raid bosses. (it's overdone, put the "old horde elements" to rest blizz)

At this point the Horde is a humiliated mess and it's all Vol'jin's fault because he HELPED the alliance to walk in and conquer his allies.

I want a warchief who stands up to the alliance instead of collaborating with them against his own!
    Om nom nom, Horde tears
    Om nom nom, I feast on them to live
    It is the Promised Land, my Alliance Brothers
    Come and drink your fill

Deleted
    I love how Vol'jin straightens up in front of Varian and makes him look like a midget

I love how zero fucks were given by Voljin when Varion threatens the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    The Horde lost a massive amount of their largest faction: The Orcs. The Alliance lost very little. Ally would obliterate Orgrimmar and everyone in it by sheer numbers alone.
    True, but you dont threaten the enemies leader, surrounded by his generals and Green Jesus, in the heart of his city. You'll take a lot with you, but you wont make it out alive.

Thankfully, Vol'jin's intelligence and wisdom isn't written by someone with a "me see blood make smash rrarrw" mentality.
    On that we agree. Garrosh had so much promise when he was shown his fathers heroic sacrifice in BC. Then to be turned into the guy who goes full retard. You never go full retard.

Had he not accepted help from the Alliance his rebellion would have been a long, clumpy blood smear that never made it into the city proper.
    And if the Alliance hadnt decided it was better to help Vol'jin, Varian would have died like his father. Watching his city burn to the ground while the Horde rolled over it.
    Last edited by Darthyogi; 2013-09-12 at 10:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do people really prefer a Blood Elf who's actions were nothing above using make up prior to 5.1? Vol'Jin is the best option judging from the fact that it was him who held the horde together.

Deleted
    I'd much rather have seen Saurfang or Thrall take up the helm, but it looks like Blizzard caved in to the whole Vol'jin love in movement after he threw the toys out of the pram in Cata and everyone whined about Thrall.
    Well, the one is sort of not keen on doing anything anymore since he saw what was pretty much the end of his bloodline and the other is who got the Horde into this mess in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimble View Post
    Om nom nom, Horde tears
    Om nom nom, I feast on them to live
    It is the Promised Land, my Alliance Brothers
    Come and drink your fill
    How's theramore? :P

Well, the one is sort of not keen on doing anything anymore since he saw what was pretty much the end of his bloodline and the other is who got the Horde into this mess in the first place.
    The problem though that Blizzard has killed off good Horde characters left right and centre.

Nazgrim would have been a fine warchief, but they had to slay him. Saurfang was still a good choice. As for Thrall he may have made the mistake of appointing Hellscream but he still did a good job back then.
    Last edited by mmoc1dde548293; 2013-09-12 at 10:37 AM.

Deleted
    As a fellow Horde player I have to agree.

This whole story arc has been just plain awful, from the moment Garrosh was appointed in Cata to this.

The orcs redemption from WC3 was thrown away again to once again have them as raid bosses. (it's overdone, put the "old horde elements" to rest blizz)

At this point the Horde is a humiliated mess and it's all Vol'jin's fault because he HELPED the alliance to walk in and conquer his allies.

I want a warchief who stands up to the alliance instead of collaborating with them against his own!
    Ahhhhh its beaughtyfull how the coin spins around...

- - - Updated - - -

How's theramore? :P
    It will get rebuilt...along with gilneas.

Deleted
    Nazgrim would have been a fine warchief, but they had to slay him. Saurfang was still a good choice. As for Thrall he may have made the mistake of appointing Hellscream but he still did a good job back then.
    Nazgrim was never a leader, he was a follower. At least he had a good death.

Saurfang is just... done. Since his son died, he's wanted to just be done with it all. Depression isn't exactly something to seek in a Warchief.

Thrall is too idealistic. It's shown in the pre-fight sequence where he thinks he can put it all right just like that, but he is defeated easily. It's seen again in the cinematic, where he actually shoves Grom in Garrosh's face again.

Deleted
    Nazgrim was never a leader, he was a follower. At least he had a good death.

Saurfang is just... done. Since his son died, he's wanted to just be done with it all. Depression isn't exactly something to seek in a Warchief.

Thrall is too idealistic. It's shown in the pre-fight sequence where he thinks he can put it all right just like that, but he is defeated easily. It's seen again in the cinematic, where he actually shoves Grom in Garrosh's face again.
    Considering Thrall knew Grom, and sees how much Garrosh is unlike him (Grom fought against his corruption and died free, Garrosh willingly corrupted himself) It comes as no surprise to me that Thrall was doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I think thats my issue with Jaina as well. It's just a drastic change from who she used to be. She doesn't even seem like she's the same character. It's like how (imo) Garrosh changed drastically from Early Cata to Late Cata.

I don't mind her being upset, but not only was she willing to sacrifice more people to continue the war during this scene, she also cost the Alliance a possible ally earlier (Lor'Themar and his blood elves). That way they're telling the story, it just seems that shes raging at everything rather than thinking it through.
    That sounds a bit familiar doesn't it...? My theory is that she took the shards of Frostmourne and molded it into a bra, that's why we can't see it corrupting her slowly...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Considering Thrall knew Grom, and sees how much Garrosh is unlike him (Grom fought against his corruption and died free, Garrosh willingly corrupted himself) It comes as no surprise to me that Thrall was doing that.
    My main gripe with it is that it feels like Thrall is rubbing in something that was one of the key factors in Garrosh's fall from grace.

Besides, he's again using Grom as an example. This as well was what caused the Horde's degradation; the unquestioning, worship of (white-washed) heroes.

Deleted
    Getting the impression i'm the only one who thought the cinematic was really well done, all the characters fit their part, including Jaina.

Scratch that, wtf is up with Thrall... That's what i think a lot of you are skimming over, because ya'll think he cant put a foot wrong, THAT was not Thrall.