Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I love what varian said in the end, i would of loved it more if he did what jaina wanted tho and just smashed them all right there and then lol , jaina should have just taken her chance and blew them all away. but still not too bad an ending for alliance i think.

How annoying at the start, they should of expected the Cinematic, annoying to hear all the chattering -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Therealmagoo View Post
    I love what varian said in the end, i would of loved it more if he did what jaina wanted tho and just smashed them all right there and then lol , jaina should have just taken her chance and blew them all away. but still not too bad an ending for alliance i think.
    Jaina's strong but she also knows how strong Thrall is. She couldn't do anything there without Varian and the alliance forces on her side.

Anyone else more concerned about how Jaina was acting? I wonder what is going on with her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    How annoying at the start, they should of expected the Cinematic, annoying to hear all the chattering -_-
    chaud is uploading the clean version now I'm 100% sure. It's chaud.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    Got a real strong inclination someone from the alliance will do something to piss Vol'jin and the horde. It's just gotta be, why else would Vol'jin even think for a second about following Garrosh's path. Either someone almost completely forgotten from the Alliance's past will stir things up or Jaina herself. It's just gotta be, otherwise; they'll need to change the name to World of Peacecraft and that won't be any fun.
    Oh don't worry there will always be a war, they just know that the Burning Legion is coming back, and I'm pretty sure they'd like to save their world first before trying to kill each other over it. So, yea, it'll stay Warcraft. Lots of obvious foreshadowing in both making peace with the horde ATM, and the "I will end you" line.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    The graphic quality of this video is completely disgusting....
    What were you watching? Thought i looked fine.

Jaina seems cool now. A bit ugly with the hair, but alright.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina confirmed for new Sylvanbitch.

*EDIT Jaina Proudbitch

Well... this sets up a good friendship is magic, lets unite again the dark below in the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    Well I'll see you guys around, Final Fantasy here I come.
    Wow really.

It's not the first time Thrall is disappointed by Garrosh, if you all remember... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...lX2LJ8c4#t=210

10+ Year Old Account
    That was pretty cool, I thought it tied things together pretty well

10+ Year Old Account
    wished it was sylvanas tbh, but being that we haven't really heard squat from her for a good while now I wasn't expecting it to be. Baine Vloodhoof would've been cool too. ph well vol'jin is straight I suppose.

im sorry but that was completely lame. Garrosh didn't even die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    What were you watching? Thought i looked fine.
    chaud replaced the video with a clean copy from the game.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    oh and I was really hoping garrosh would just be killed...big disappointment that he somehow lives. could you imagine if Tirion just decided that Arthas should stand trial instead of just destroying him?

I was thinking of so many things to say when they finally showed Vol'jin as our new Warchief. Things like Lok'tar O'gar, For The Horde!, the usual. Honestly though what stuck around deepest with me and happened to be the first thing I thought of right when you see Vol'jin was a line from the book Vol'jin Shadows of the Horde.

"Do you know what they called us before we called ourselves Horde?"

Thank you Blizz. Just thank you <(^_^)>

Varian is a badass, and people that don't like how Jaina is acting, it's called character progression. Think about everything she has been through. Would you still be about peace and harmony? I'm surprised they let Garrosh live, but Blizzard must have plans for him in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cipero View Post
    oh and I was really hoping garrosh would just be killed...big disappointment that he somehow lives. could you imagine if Tirion just decided that Arthas should stand trial instead of just destroying him?
    Tirion just destroyed Frostmourne... the spirits trapped in it are what killed Arthas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JFetch View Post
    Varian is a badass, and people that don't like how Jaina is acting, it's called character progression. Think about everything she has been through. Would you still be about peace and harmony? I'm surprised they let Garrosh live, but Blizzard must have plans for him in the future.
    She killed her father and possibly forsook his kingdom in the name of peace... she loses a town because of garrosh and now she's all let's kill all hordes...