Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    omg i can't believe availed got it, i used to be on anvilmar, i NEVER expected this 0.o

Eat that your orc supremacists. Thank god blizzard stuck it to you
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

The cinematic was pretty cool, though I feel like they're setting up Jaina to be the next Garrosh

6.4 Siege of Dalaran?!
    "Too late, and to their sorrow, do those who misplace their trust in gods learn their fate" - Judge Bergan

The notion that nature can be calculated inevitably leads to the conclusion that humans too can be reduced to basic mechanical parts

15+ Year Old Account
    How close is the closest Horde guild?

So, is this the alliance only one? As well, any idea where in game you can see the cinematic same with the dw and lich king one.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    chaud replaced the video with a clean copy from the game.

Was talking about the first one that had the people talking. Looked fine

Still wish Varians son died would of been a better scene seeing Thrall and Varian fight over Garroshes fate having the Pandas step in stopping them briefly with a Panda trick and scooping him off.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Honestly disappointed. An Orc should've been Warchief. Besides that, who will be the Orc faction leader?
    Looks like it's Thrall, judging by the fact he was clearly taking the Horde's side, and stood by them at the end when Varian was threatening this new new Horde.

Oh well. Personally I would've preferred Rexxar to be the warchief but I still like Vol'jin.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I predicted , the head of the rebels, Voljin!

Now someone can explain me why the King doesn't kill horde heads taking advantage of the moment?
    Why they do a war without get anything!?
    Last edited by psychok9; 2013-09-12 at 02:21 AM.

Deleted
    Knew it all along.

Worse thing about it for me was (and has been) that Metzen just HAS to keep voicing two major lore characters, and the only difference is Thrall's voice being more gruff.

Really happy for availed and anvilmar. Still on anvilmar too...yay... anvilmar doesn't blow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew it, Garrosh isnt dead(yet). So Thrall is the orc leader? Why does he want to take a hammer to Garrosh's head? I know he is pissed at the betrayal at Garrosh's hand but it usually Thrall that wants to make peace with everybody, although so does Jaina and we see how Garrosh has changed her.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2013-09-12 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    How close is the closest Horde guild?
    Pretty decent amount are 13/14 right now.

So who's orc Racial leader? Also Garrosh lived.....
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Eat that your orc supremacists. Thank god blizzard stuck it to you
    you show em.

Expected, obvious, and highly disappointing. One would think they'd use the end of an expansion to set something dramatic in motion, but I guess they can't jump over their own shadow after all and spice up things a little. Why revitalize an aging game anyway? It's not like people are jumping ship left and right or anything.

Very weak move, Blizzard. You had the chance to be in the spotlight again with something awe-inspiring, instead all we get is one-dimensional character stereotypes and platitudes. The coming of a new Warchief is an epic, climactic moment - one of the most important events in recent WoW history. And now it will forever be remembered as a bland disappointment and completely generic story development.

There would have been so many possibilities! Anything from Blood Elf supremacy to a Forsaken grab for power... but now? To end... like THIS?

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah! Best choice if you ask me!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh would you people stop whining? I think this is a great cinematic and who didn't expect vol'jin in the first place? Seriously I knew it all along since 5.3 he was leading his men. But I'm still waiting to see the horde cinematic.