Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I guess the Alliance walking away is supposed to make the Alliance feel good. Talk about pathetic story telling on Blizzard's part.

"Hey, you're completely beaten down, but we'll just leave because you helped fight against Garrosh."

Give me a break. Blizzard officially spit in the face of half it's play base right there. Not only that, but they went with the most obvious choice for a replacement, thereby giving no one a decent story ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torcida View Post
    Anyone else more concerned about how Jaina was acting? I wonder what is going on with her.

This!!

She seems like she is getting restless, I can see her overtaking the King soon

Disappointed that Garrosh lives.

I'm excited to see how they unfold Vol'jin and how Thrall will involve himself back in to the horde scene. Troll Master Race!

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    I guess the Alliance walking away is supposed to make the Alliance feel good. Talk about pathetic story telling on Blizzard's part.

"Hey, you're completely beaten down, but we'll just leave because you helped fight against Garrosh."

Give me a break. Blizzard officially spit in the face of half it's play base right there. Not only that, but they went with the most obvious choice for a replacement, thereby giving no one a decent story ending.
    I highly doubt Alliance players make up half of the playerbase but whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on Horde, get your shit together. We're supposed to be #1, how many wipes has this been!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellixen View Post
    I highly doubt Alliance players make up half of the playerbase but whatever...
    This is level 90 btw

52% on US
    52% on EU

So you are right they make up more then half.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Good grief, the most pathetic choice they could have made besides the goblin. Well, there goes my Horde pride. Might as well faction change.
    Would you rather have had the Blood Elf?

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright, well this was disappointing to me.... That is ALL we saw of Jaina? After she tried to DESTROY THE WHOLE ORGRIMMAR, all she did was sit back and watch Varian congratulate the Horde for doing the thing they should have done, and give them another chance to strike first before retaliating and "ending them"... She was RIDICULOUSLY mad, she took the staff from Lei Shen to USE it against Garrosh, she did none of these things.

This is all very... I don't know.. It feels out of place.

Blizzard prolly made the Alliance walk away from the beaten Horde to allow the Alliance to come back and beat the Horde again because of Sylvanas. With Garrosh done, I wouldn't doubt the Forsaken Queen with an army of Valk'yrs to be the next baddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    This is level 90 btw

52% on US
    52% on EU

So you are right they make up more then half.
    I can make up numbers too, do you have a source?

If I wasnt enjoying FF ARR so much, I would come back to wow and switch to Horde. I've always loved Vol'jin, this is awesome news.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post

Yeah!!! Blizzard, why don't you give Orgrimmar to the Alliance and have to re-do all the zones on Durotar just so the people who play Alliance like this guy can feel some kind of sense of pride?

Really, give it a rest with your pride in whatever faction. It's a video game, and Blizzard won't make a TON of work just to make you feel like a the Alliance won a war.

And Blizzard, you make character models look as good as Thrall/Varian/Vol'jin, I'll resubscribe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehhh that was pretty lackluster, and quite frankly I thought Varian acted like a bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apophasis just downed Garrosh horde side and I must say I like the horde version better I kind of respect Vol'jin a little now.
    "Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?"
    "That is the only time a man can be brave."
    -Lord Eddard Stark

Next Alliance target is Sylvanas

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Woohoo, Cross Faction Raids next expansion.
    That would be awesome! I love playing horde but all my friend prefer puny alliance races...so we will be able to unite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    Got a real strong inclination someone from the alliance will do something to piss Vol'jin and the horde. It's just gotta be, why else would Vol'jin even think for a second about following Garrosh's path. Either someone almost completely forgotten from the Alliance's past will stir things up or Jaina herself. It's just gotta be, otherwise; they'll need to change the name to World of Peacecraft and that won't be any fun.
    Nah it wont be somethign really heavy couple of skirmishes here and there but both faction need to ally for the greater good of azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellixen View Post
    I can make up numbers too, do you have a source?
    Realm pop...

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    Realm pop...
    This is taken from Realm Pop

Who - It's important to remember that we're simply counting the number of characters seen for each category. This does not mean the number of players, nor the number of actively played characters. We can't efficiently get activity data yet, so some characters may not have been played for a long time.

Where - We use the Battle.net API to get character and guild information. Every visitor to this site fetches some data that we need and sends it to our servers. In compliance with Blizzard's Third-Party API Usage Policy, you can view the code that accesses the API by loading this JavaScript file and running it through a beautifier.

Not everyone visits the site either.

So you may be correct but it's more likely it's insufficient data.
    Last edited by Ellixen; 2013-09-12 at 03:36 AM.

I was happy about Vol'Jin and displeased with everything else. Leaving Garrosh alive was poor story telling, plain and simple. Blizzard's inability to kill off a major lore character is a joke that has been allowed to run for far too long(at least in WoW). If Thrall had been able to let the hammer drop then it would've been one of the best cinematic moments in WoW and reaffirmed that he can once again be a bad ass, and taken him down a road that could have taken some interesting turns. Don't even get me started on Varian suing for peace. Overall it was just one big letdown.