Return Oppinions

Greetings all. After watching a lot, and I mean A LOT, about the most recent patch, I find myself missing it. I already have a max level character, but I am looking for some opinions. Is now a good time to return? Or should I wait till the next expansion is either released or announced etc.? I am basically asking if enough has been released for me to catch up to the current content and story?

If you want to play, play. If you think it might be a waste of $15, don't.
    Why is there a need to ask other people for their opinions? They aren't you and won't feel the same way about content that you will.

Definitely an awesome expansion. We can still expect for another major patch before next expac, but it's absolutely worth the time to play.

I had left in 5.3 and originally planned to return in 5.4. Not really feeling it though so for me maybe 5.5 it looks better. If you raid normal/heroic now would be a good as time as any to check out the new raids. If you mostly do LFR, I would wait until all of the wings are released. If you are looking forward to the new daily quests, I would wait a couple weeks for it slow down a bit.