Thread: Jaina

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    No, you said she should resign and go live with her lover. That isn't taking a break.
    Okay, I rectify. I should have said "only for a time". Fixed.

Deleted
    I'd be very sad if they turned her into a raid boss. Theramore was my favorite city to RP in and she was always my favorite alliance NPC.
    Even though I can understand her being very upset at all the shit the horde pulled the last two expansions and will get away with no problems at all.. I'd hate to see her go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Okay, I rectify. I should have said "only for a time". Fixed.
    I still think it'd be the absolute wrong thing to do, with all that's happened she needs to be at the forefront of setting things straight. I don't think she's mad or crazy or will end up a raid boss (she's already been a dungeon boss), they've just taken the opportunity to give her character more character.

nice logic there op, then we should have killed sylvanas years ago. Just waiting for her to turn into a raid boss so i can finally kill her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    nice logic there op, then we should have killed sylvanas years ago. Just waiting for her to turn into a raid boss so i can finally kill her.
    Just go run Hour of Twilight or whichever dungeon it is, you can kill Jaina, Sylvannas and Tyrande all you like.

Why are people getting so obsessed with wanting Jaina dead? Unless you're wanting a preemptive strike because she has a deep, newfound hatred of the Horde, she is perfectly fine. She has yet to do anything drastic beyond the expulsion of Sunreavers (either through imprisonment, exile, or killing a few that were too bold) from the city that she took command of when its former leader was disintegrated trying to save her.

The only "bitch" that needs to die in this game is Sylvanas whose use of the plague has caused an entire city's population to be melted into slime, and caused the Gilneans to be forced out of their homes. Yes, I know Garrosh wanted her to take the region as an EK port, but her use of the plague shows that her great undead army is only able to stand on its use of explicitly forbidden chemical warfare and questionable use of former Scourge minions.

I want Jaiana and Sylvanas to face off. Maybe even make Lor'Themar a sort of mediator between the two seeing as how he has shared disjointed experiences with them both. Or Thrall, prove that he's less of a "mary sue" and someone who is willing to take action when his ally and his former friend are at each others' throats.

TL;DR Jaiana has no reason to be killed off yet. Her sudden "bitchiness" doesn't make her evil in the slightest.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

i cant wait untill we can find her in some raid dungeon
    gonna be some epic fight

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    There's no reason for the horde to be around other than the fact that the game has two factions. Jaina is the sane one.
    This. I don't see why everyone is so down on Jaina about this. She never called for genocide against the Horde, or anything of that nature. She simply called for it to be "dismantled" as in disbanded. Which, lets face it, if this was any kind of realistic scenario or story not hampered by game play considerations, that's exactly what would have happened.

Deleted
    It seems that most people who just blindly think she needs to "die" are not aware of the entire story of Warcraft that involves Jaina.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    This. I don't see why everyone is so down on Jaina about this. She never called for genocide against the Horde, or anything of that nature. She simply called for it to be "dismantled" as in disbanded. Which, lets face it, if this was any kind of realistic scenario or story not hampered by game play considerations, that's exactly what would have happened.
    Indeed, i guess people just judge too fast or don't bother to read/learn the big picture/the entire story.