Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    Because getting angry after people destroy your own city, and people you trust betray is so unrealistic. What were they thinking, everybody knows that real people just turn the other cheek because that is the right thing to do.

/sarcasm

Jaina finally being angry with the untrustworthy back stabbing horde is one of the few realistic bits of story in the whole xpack. Frankly though the story fizzled out mid way when they went soft with her plot line.
    Did you even read tides of war?
    The jaina at the end is not the jaina in orgrimmar.

I hate you for the title of this thread! Don't spoil stuff on thread titles!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlosdanger View Post
    The Horde literally went Hitler on Theramore and slaughtered her people. Time to Nuremberg trial and lynch them.
    Theramore was razed and rightfully so. Jaina was in charge of the place, so she had every authority to stop the alliance from building a road for siege equipment to the Barrens and letting her city be used as a launching point for an invasion of indisputably horde territory. Theramore was never accosted under Thrall because he wanted it to be a symbol that horde and alliance could coexist and as a possible place where negotiations could be held for a permanent peace. When she allowed the port to be used as an invasion foothold, she made Theramore a priority to eliminate for Garrosh, not that he needed much of one in regards to removing the largest alliance base on Kalimdor. He in some way, did the horde a huge favor doing that. Her complicity makes the massacre at Camp Turajo as much her responsibility as Wrynn for ordering it. FFS, it wasn't even a military garrison, it was a trading outpost. Surely those traders and craftspeople deserved to be mercilessly slaughtered for their leatherworking and blacksmithing activities.
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.

Siege of Dalaran next expansion? We already raided a Horde city, may as well raid an Alliance one too.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    She is responsible for war crimes and forcibly raising people to join her in eternal torment against their will.

She is torturing that death knight in under city currently, and whilst the alliance are helping her out in orgrimmar she's raising their dead troops behind their backs
    its not like these are all innocent civilians. The scourge wouldn't care about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlacidGladiator View Post
    I have a forsaken warlock, its not so bad being undead, honestly.
    Who hasn't an undead lock?^^ But, well who likes holes in his tier set....i dunno. Wished there would be more dark ranger sylvanna style forsaken to play around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evyan View Post
    Did you even read tides of war?
    The jaina at the end is not the jaina in orgrimmar.
    games and novels just don't like each other. Even books and movies don't come along, what did you honestly expect here?

- - - Updated - - -

games and novels just don't like each other. Even books and movies don't come along, what did you honestly expect here?
    I dunno... visit from the Continuity Police?
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Siege of Dalaran next expansion? We already raided a Horde city, may as well raid an Alliance one too.
    Siege of Ironforge would be interesting, cause its difficult to besiege that one.

Certainly that dark iron dwarf woman will take over. Cause in wow all womens are evil spawns.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2013-09-13 at 06:24 PM.