Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

[SPOILERS]it's official, jaina is evil!

you've probably already watched this video, but do so again. watch as she tries to convince varian to beat the horde while they are down. feel the venom in her words. see her malicious smile when it looks like varian is going to attack the horde.

she is kind of like sylvanas now (minus all that undead and plague stuff), but even more dangerous because the alliance leadership actually likes her!

shit's gonna happen
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Jaina for High Queen!

Just because of that she is evil?

You ever stop to think that she learned from her history of trying to keep the peace? Her city got obliterated and now she knows she cant trust them.

My prediction: Jaina is going to become the new Medivh. Garrosh is going to escape justice somehow, and that will cause her to become filled with hatred not only towards the Horde, but towards Varian as well. She'll teeter on the brink of sanity for an expack. But then, when Sargeras sets his eyes on Azeroth once again, he'll use her infinite arcane power and raw hatred to bring his armys to the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Jaina for High Queen!
    This.
    Her attitude makes a hell of a lot more sense than Varian's
    "Well you slaughtered the people of Gilneas, drove them from their kingdom, cut down large swaths of Ashenvale while killing the Night Elves who called it home, cut down the people of Hillsbrad and brought them back as horrible experiments, plagued the town of Southshore, destroyed the city of Theramore, almost killed my son, and unleashed the Sha on the vale.. but hey, we're going to ignore the fact that Sylvanas and Thrall okay'd some of these things, and that Horde heroes helped out the entire way.. and we'll just call it even..... BUT YOU BETTER NOT DO IT AGAIN OR WE'LL GET MAD!"

She no longer trusts the Horde and wants to see them dismantled. That doesn't make her evil, just a more hard line view. But we'll probably see them do some sort of encounter with her down the road.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Patch 6.4: Siege of Dalaran

I like how Jaina is evil for suggesting a totally rational thing. In a War, when you win, you crush your enemy.

If anything, the fact that Jaina herself wants to get rid of the Horde should show why it has gotten far too many chances.

Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post

You ever stop to think that she learned from her history of trying to keep the peace? Her city got obliterated and now she knows she cant trust them.
    *horde is choosing the warchief*

jaina: look varian, they are plotting against us. surprise buttsecks them!

*varian goes and it kinda looks like he's gonna murder the rebels, her old good friend included*
    *jaina smiles as if she had won the game*
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Well, ya always need at least one person to get corrupted and go evil!

patch 6.5: Jaina with PMS, Fall of Azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Patch 6.4: Siege of Dalaran

Maybe emo-jaina will become a filler boss, call it 5.5 silence the butthurt.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i dont think she's evil. i rather think that she's the antagonist that will take garrosh's place. the war/fight/struggle between the alliance and horde can never truly end, sure itll can come to a treaty or a cease fire but i dont think there will ever be a time in the warcraft-verse where there is absolute peace between the two factions.

so now that one antagonist has been dealt with, admirably i must say, another must take its place. jaina fills that role quite well

While saying what Jaina did doesn't make one evil, she definitely seemed to break character. That leads me to believe that there is something else building. Maybe she is somehow corrupted or something.

Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post

Except that's not how her story arc went; she started out as a PMS-ing lunatic after Theramore got nuked and was this close to being an even worse genocidal monster than Garrosh when Thrall and Kalegos intervened. Then she went from hating the Horde to acknowledging that it was Garrosh who was the problem.

This isn't the first time a human has jumped the gun and looked like a total douchenozzle; Varian condemning the Horde for what he found in the Undercity when Sylvanas was largely to blame was a dick move and one she's rightly paying the price for.

Jaina has a ton of legitimate reasons to hate the Horde now, seriously I don't know why people have a hard time getting this. Her mindset changed due to various events, that happens to people.

That little smile she got really bugged me. Its like the smile you always see the manipulative woman get in movies and TV shows and whatnot when the people she is manipulating are doing what she wants them to do. Its not a "Thank goodness they are agreeing with me!" smile, its a "Yes... all according to plan. Everything is coming up Jaina!" smile. I imagine Magatha Grimtotem had the same sort of smile when she poisoned Garrosh's weapon so that Cairne would die in the fight.

I told you she was gonna be pissed and i say she will go back to kul tiras to rally her people to wage a guerrilla war against the horde which the horde and the alliance must stop

Trust me this bitches days are numbered!

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    i dont think she's evil. i rather think that she's the antagonist that will take garrosh's place. the war/fight/struggle between the alliance and horde can never truly end, sure itll can come to a treaty or a cease fire but i dont think there will ever be a time in the warcraft-verse where there is absolute peace between the two factions.

so now that one antagonist has been dealt with, admirably i must say, another must take its place. jaina fills that role quite well
    Considering that the Horde's batshit crazy former leader was just overthrown WITH the help of the Horde, and that she wants to kill the Horde members that helped overthrow Garrosh, yes, she is evil, or well on her way to it.

That's like helping oppressed rebels overthrow a dictator, then immediately after the dictator is overthrown, you kill the oppressed people.

Yeah, that's totes not evil, not at all.

What is evil about her wanting to dismantle the Horde? She wasn't telling him to slaughter everyone; she was telling him to end the Horde as an entity. I agree with her. To pretend that Garrosh was just one bad apple is to ignore the fact that for a long time, everyone else in the Horde blindly followed along. Orcs especially have proven themselves to be susceptible to bloodlust, with or without demonic influence. So many others have done terrible things in the name of the Horde. Who will hold those people accountable? When the Alliance does what it must against the Forsaken in Gilneas and beyond, those very same soldiers they've spared will probably be used against them there. I sure as hell don't trust Vol'jin to hold Sylvanas responsible.

She hates the Horde. She has every right to hate the Horde. Garrosh was only one element of a much larger war machine.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Considering that the Horde's batshit crazy former leader was just overthrown WITH the help of the Horde, and that she wants to kill the Horde members that helped overthrow Garrosh, yes, she is evil, or well on her way to it.

That's like helping oppressed rebels overthrow a dictator, then immediately after the dictator is overthrown, you kill the oppressed people.

Yeah, that's totes not evil, not at all.
    Where does she ever talk about killing everyone? She implies nothing of the sort.
    Last edited by Nekosom; 2013-09-12 at 02:01 AM.