Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well, at least he's got the right of it - he isn't worthy. It should've been Thrall.

Nice Gallywix appearance.

Buddy cop film with him and Vol'jin, make it happen.

But seriously, considering Varian wasn't the most present this expac, it's pretty cool that he at least somewhat got the final word concerning the conflict. Seems like the Alliance is probably stronger than the Horde at this point and it was Varian's way of noting such. He was basically showing the Horde the way a king is supposed to act - willing to garner peace and acceptance, but he will not hesitate to use his might, much different than Garrosh. It's certainly insult to injury for the Horde, even if it's positive for them that they didn't get wiped out.

YEEEEAH, Vol'jin's a Shaman, perfect successor to Thrall, the true Warchief! well done Blizzard.

FOR THE HORDE! o7

Also, Nazgrim RIP o7

patch 5.5 garrosh's trial. which gets interrupted by [ insert whoever you wish]

Quote Originally Posted by Wyshbonez View Post
    oh and what happened to the whole "the next warchief will be somebody noone expects... if you didnt see vol'jin as warchief comming your blind lol.... on a offnote what happened to gamon?
    Blizzard said, "Who says it's going to be Vol'Jin?" Essentially, that was the confirmation for me. They tried to deflect it, but did a very poor job doing so.

I'm extremely saddened by the lack of quality story telling and originality. There hasn't been any lately, and the game is clearly suffering as a result. This is the second expansion in a row in which the end boss was anticlimactic. Deathwing was a joke, now Garrosh is the same.

I'm more disappointed in the Alliance side of things though. They just walked away, letting the Horde rebuild and do what they want with only a threat to hold them back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I paused my video when Green Jesus raised the Doomhammer and yelled and screamed that "fuck no, Green Jesus shouldn't get the killing blow".

Anyways, I'm glad Green Jesus won't be back as Warchief. Maybe as leader of the Orcs, which could still make me sad. Seriously they need to write him out of the game somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    YEEEEAH, Vol'jin's a Shaman, perfect successor to Thrall, the true Warchief! well done Blizzard.

FOR THE HORDE! o7

Also, Nazgrim RIP o7
    he's a shadow hunter/ witch doctor not a shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Wyshbonez View Post
    oh and what happened to the whole "the next warchief will be somebody noone expects... if you didnt see vol'jin as warchief comming your blind lol.... on a offnote what happened to gamon?
    Yes! I am as equally concerned about Gamon as I am about the new Warchief!

Quote Originally Posted by Jigowatt View Post
    Gosh... Baine looks so out of place with his model...

It's AWFUL
    Yeah I was wondering why is there a tauren in the background that I swear I hadn't seen since Mulgore in vanilla... that was Baine?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    I'm more disappointed in the Alliance side of things though. They just walked away, letting the Horde rebuild and do what they want with only a threat to hold them back.
    Maybe Varian understands the whole lesson of "Why do we fight"

Mantid need the Pandaren, Pandaren need the Mantid. It was explained in Valley of the Four Winds and in Dread Wastes. Mantid attack Pandaren, weak Mantid are culled, weak Pandaren are culled, the strong survive for another day.

Alliance needs the Horde. Horde needs the Alliance.

Alliance and Horde clash, the weak perish and the strong survive and thrive, for that one day when its "OH HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE BURNING LEGION IS BACK".
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Wow does NOT have a Witch doctor or Shadow hunter classes, Vol'jin has a Hex and forked Lightning, thats shamanism to me, much like Thrall was a gladiator but is actually introduced as a shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gallywix have lost weight!

wasnt Rhasta a shadow shaman?

So I just paid for a faction change and man does it feel good to not be on the side taking it all the time again, too many wimps on the horde side now a day..... At least King Chin is a Man and not so much a woman like every one of the horde leader now a day

Next time the Alliance tells you to bend over Horde, do it and don't complain, because we know who is the stronger Faction. Don't make our high king pimp slap you guys again.

Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    Wow does NOT have a Witch doctor or Shadow hunter classes, Vol'jin has a Hex and forked Lightning, thats shamanism to me, much like Thrall was a gladiator but is actually introduced as a shaman.
    WoW doesnt have demon hunter classes, tinker classes, beastmaster. but illidan, gnome leader, and rexxar exist and thats what they are. vol'jin is a witch dictor and shadow hunter not a shaman.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Straamibuu View Post
    Gah why do I always get the 30sec long ads before these I don't want to go on a family cruise liner!!!
    Looks like you need AdBlock Plus. Google it.

jaina will be the next raid boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Holy Crap Wowpedia.org has already gotten him labeled as the Warchief of the Horde, and indeed he isn't a shaman, he's a Witch Doctor, now we know the New Class of the New X-pac

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah because Witch Doctor and Shaman arent one in the same *rolls eyes*

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Apophosis got the 2nd kill. Pretty sure you need to update that