Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Timeless Isle 5.4 Story Progression (Spoiler)

Each week, when Patch 5.4 hit the Live servers, we will be able todo Timless Isle Storyline quests. That will show us visions...

Now we just miss last vision.

Last edited by Stiven; 2013-09-14 at 02:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. It'd be rad if the visions give you the whole story behind what happens in Orgrimmar before the players get there. I hope there's one where the Paragons show up and interact with Garrosh. Maybe drop a few more hints about the nature of Y'Shaarj and the mantid's worship of the Old Gods.

Oh nice! Thanks for the post, very interesting. Think I'm gonna like timeless isle, pretty excited for it : )

Deleted
    Thrall/Saurfang Ultimate Team-Up versus the Klaxxi Mantid? Consider me sold!

Anyone thinking where is Saurfang After all this ?

We see only Thrall @ Garrosh throne room when we encounter him...

I think we gonna find Saurfang wounded :/

15+ Year Old Account
    If this is the real timeline, then no, it still isn't a sign of anything for Saurfang.

The visions appear to be in chronological order, and I know that vision 4 involves Thrall being not in Siege of Orgrimmar, so that means the story would be something like:

>Garrosh revives the Heart of Y'Shaarj.
    >The Paragons and Mantid forces leave to find the resurrected Heart and ally with Garrosh.
    >Thrall and Saurfang meet with Nazgrim, Nazgrim allows them to enter the city to speak with Garrosh.
    >Thrall and Saurfang encounter the Mantid and are forced to fight.
    >Thrall and Saurfang confront Garrosh (?)
    >Garrosh attacks Stormwind Harbor (?)
    >All Horde and Alliance leaders meet at the Harbor besides Velen (?)
    >Whatever is in Visions of Time scenes 5 and 6 involving the Bronze Dragonflight (?)
    >Siege of Orgrimmar raid starts here.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Third Vision - Seeking Fate

Oh, oh hai there nearly all of the factions leaders! *applauds* Now why aren't they in the final fight? (yet??)

Interesting... Gallywix seems to be present, the only one who isn't there is Velen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Way to give away the ending, timeless visions of the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    What other ending were you expecting?

And this aren't the cinematics yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    All are there, including Taran! Cool

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Then don't watch something thats labeled as spoiler.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    the only one who isn't there is Velen.
    What is a Velen?

Anyway I guess that looks nice. I'm an odd mix of being happy and grumpy. Genn (and by extension the Worgen) is canonically there at the SoO! That's cool. I'm just a little upset that he literally doesn't show up at all and did nothing which is a real shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    What other ending were you expecting?

And this aren't the cinematics yet.
    I meant within the game itself, the vision shows the ending. I already know what's going to happen from watching stuff that's not yet available as part of gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velen is the most pacifist of all the leaders. Sometimes I wonder why they don't have a younger draenei being the more active rolemodel of there people.
    #boycottchina

Once again Velen is a no show. Still really cool to see everyone there. Velen not being there kinda bothers me though. It's like the Draenei don't represent the Alliance anymore. Actually did they ever? Or are they using the Alliance to accomplish there own goals. If that's the case then they're worse than the Forsaken. Sylvanas bothered to show up and we all know she's not fully trusted by the other Horde leaders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    Once again Velen is a no show. Still really cool to see everyone there. Velen not being there kinda bothers me though. It's like the Draenei don't represent the Alliance anymore. Actually did they ever? Or are they using the Alliance to accomplish there own goals. If that's the case then they're worse than the Forsaken. Sylvanas bothered to show up and we all know she's not fully trusted by the other Horde leaders.
    as I say, maybe its time the draenei had a younger leader, you know of around 2000 years instead of 25'000000000000000000 like velen.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    as I say, maybe its time the draenei had a younger leader, you know of around 2000 years instead of 25'000000000000000000 like velen.
    Maybe so. A Draenei Paladin leader would be awesome. I still would like to see Velen kick some ass but he is pretty much a pacifist. That probably explains why he didn't join the get together with the other leaders here. Still, I do feel sorry for Draenei players right now. They can't say there leader helped them take down Garrosh. Who knows maybe he's healing some wounded outside with his priest magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Anyone thinking where is Saurfang After all this ?

We see only Thrall @ Garrosh throne room when we encounter him...

I think we gonna find Saurfang wounded :/
    I'm pretty sure i remember there being a part where he says hes pretty wounded but Thrall is up ahead.

And whose the blood elf at the end of the last clip?

10+ Year Old Account
    The blood elf/high elf standing there at the end, is that the player, or one of them guys on the timeless isle showing the event from his perspective?
    #boycottchina