Poll: The verdict:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    He has hired the ghost of Johnny Cochran to be his defense lawyer and he will be out within the week

If the sha doesnt fit you must acquit LOL

But seriously we see a older anduin speak to him in prison so its obvious garrosh is gonna be released and given a chance for redemption when the demons invade.

Public service, I invision him in a green orange jump suit cleaning up the vale with a shoddy mop and a bucket of holy water.

Deleted
    Community service, he's the right man for the job. Ticket service will see an effectiveness rise it has never seen before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeras View Post
    Public service, I invision him in a green orange jump suit cleaning up the vale with a shoddy mop and a bucket of holy water.
    photoshop masters assemble!

Deleted
    He will probably be imprisoned, then broken out for 5.5 to become mini kael'thas boss and summon loads of demons to fuck over everyone and tie in next expansion.

It will be inprisonment, we already saw a hint at that in the Timeless Isle vision. But, and this is just my delusional hope, I hope the other 6 Sha all somehow come for him and cause him to become a reincarnation of the Y'Shaarj and there we get to finally nail him to the wall for good.

Deleted

This video tells it all.

He's gonna end up an old man, locked in the cage.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It will be inprisonment, we already saw a hint at that in the Timeless Isle vision. But, and this is just my delusional hope, I hope the other 6 Sha all somehow come for him and cause him to become a reincarnation of the Y'Shaarj and there we get to finally nail him to the wall for good.
    With all the 7 Sha's defeated and Y'Shaarj's heart destroyed, the Old God corruption is gone.

Deleted
    Imprisoned for ten thousand years. Banished from his own homeland.

And then, in WoW patch 5019.0, when we enter his realm, we will not be prepared.

Deleted
    There won't be a trial. Garrosh returning Pandaria = hello Y'Shaarj and final raid of this expansion.

I have no doubt in my mind that Garrosh's trial will coincide with the return of the Legion.

Garrosh will also say something to the effect of "I knew they were coming. I knew and you all turned against me, you didn't realize why I was doing it". HA just kidding. Blizzard can't write a good story worth shit. Garrosh will probably die or become imprisoned yelling and screaming some bullshit about the true horde
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Turmoill View Post

With all the 7 Sha's defeated and Y'Shaarj's heart destroyed, the Old God corruption is gone.
    Is it confirmed you can actually kill them for good? I mean They've been haunting Pandaria for ages and were defearted before and came back, didn't they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    He'll be given a tap on the back and be told not to do it again, then sent on his way back to draenor.
    Pandas don't have the guts to meat out justice, we've seen that already.
    I hope he comes back and destroy's what's left of pandaria to show them how foolish they are.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2013-09-12 at 09:07 AM.

I agree that he will be imprisond but also he might even escape during the trial

This video tells it all.

Poor Garrosh. Thrall killing him would have been a more merciful end, rather than rotting away in a cage D:

Although he undoubtedly deserves it.

10+ Year Old Account

Anti-Hero route

I'd like to see some kind of twist and segway...

His trial would presumably be the last thing we see before the next expansion right? - I mean , we are done with Pandaria?

This is just something I daydreamed up today but... my 'take' would be.

The Trial takes place , but is interrupted with an old god attack(perhaps to be explained by the unveiling of the heart by Garrosh as some kind of attractor or beacon to the old god forces). Garrosh and many other npcs could be lost in the attack, but the attack would serve as a segway into the next 'old god' related expansion.

A few patches in, we could find Garrosh deep in the old god territories as a dysfunctional slave who manages to start his own rebellion and begin freeing mindslaves in the area, due to his 'get shit done' attitude it could be sold (I think anyway) that he successfully leads a small strong group of slaves and creates a minor foothold in the thick of hostile territory. We would encounter them and 'bitterly' work along side Garrosh and his rebels, which could put him in an interesting anti-hero role.

Why I think this is interesting is - Warcraft seems to tell the story of the anti-hero halfassed , it always ends up becoming good or evil. Take Illidan, or Arthas /Kael as examples, we end up putting them down because they've flown out of control. Garrosh has been pretty despicable so far, but I'd like to see them open up some 'grey' moral areas to be explored, yes, most people hate him, but what if he is simply not expendable in some way? Could we live with him or would we abuse his usefulness and put him down?

Sorry for my rambling I'll go back in my hole now :P.

"Old gods" in my post could easily be interchanged with Legion, or whatever the next 'big bad threat' happens to be!

This video tells it all.

Anduin dont look that old in the video so garrosh isnt in that cage for a long time

Judging by this video:
    and the fact Garrosh isnt dead already.

I am almost certain he will escape and Anduin will be the one who sets him free.
    I bet he'll escape back to Nagrand, not sure what he will do then.

Deleted
    He's gonna be like Loki and Thor. Improsined, and then we'll be under attack and they're gonna be like, Garrosh, we need you but you dont behave and you're dead. or something like that

10+ Year Old Account
    I've said this once and I'll say it again - Garrosh better have a damn good lawyer. The verdict will undoubtedly be 'guilty.' Now as far as the sentencing goes, I think it really depends on what the charges are. Would he be charged with attempted genocide, etc? Either way, I foresee life in prison if he skirts the death penalty.

Public execution that what he deserves