Poll: The verdict:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    They should make him into panda's sexual slave. After sha defeat they no longer need to hold back they emotions. And fetishes....

10+ Year Old Account
    hm, would it be different if he got trialed by the celestials?
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    hm, would it be different if he got trialed by the celestials?
    I would bet that is who is going to be the judge here.

15+ Year Old Account
    There will be a battle pet trainer in the crowd watching, his pikachu will run up to Garrosh and bite him, then, an evolution screen will appear with the evolution music where we will see Garrosh evolve into Garroshmander, then, he will fireblast Taran Zu's face finally killing him, he will then have enough XP to evolve again, same music and screen, Garroshmander has evolved into Garroshzard, he pulls the wig of Jaina's head and eats it, then, he spreads his wings and flies to Dreadwastes where he will feast on the Empress' corpse in the Heart of Fear, finally he will fly to the Maelstorm and builds a house in Deepholm to live happily ever after with Therazane the Stone Mother.

/End.

From a story telling perspective it'd make no sense to have him executed. If Blizzard wanted to kill him, they'd have him lying dead by the hands of the players. He is going to live on, probably imprisoned so that they can drag him out again later.

Deleted
    I have a feeling that whatever they do, it will be great. I'm looking forward to seeing it and glad they didn't just kill him

I'm hoping he is rescued and restarts the True Horde with the remnants of Zandalari Trolls, Ogres, goblin mercs, and Grimtotem. Sign me up for the True Horde.

Well, Metzen has said that he likes a good redemption story. Who knows, Burning Legion expansion possibly coming up, Grom's son could do something to redeem everything he's done wrong?

Deleted
    I'm hoping for a public execution, I don't care if he's the son off one of the Horde most respected heros. He's a basterd and deserves such a death.

Fuck that he will break out and seek to bring power back to the orcs old school fashion going to the burning legion
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    I'm hoping he is rescued and restarts the True Horde with the remnants of Zandalari Trolls, Ogres, goblin mercs, and Grimtotem. Sign me up for the True Horde.
    The True horde only consists of Orcs, may I say. Didn't Garrosh look don upon the other races while he was in power?

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll be inprisoned. Then the Legion will come back and start tearing Azeroth apart. He'll have an opportunity to redeem himself, and have a moment of self reflection as he sees thousands of innocent people die at the hands of the legion. Garrosh does something heroic, or dies and battle saving people, BAM, redemption.

That or he just gets out and starts wreaking havoc again. The Siege of Orgrimmar was merely a setback.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Deleted
    For one I would love to have him publicly executed in Theramore, but the most likely scenario is that he'll get imprisoned then break out.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    imprisonment they aren't a fan of killing, just look at the sha and the shadopan need something to do now anyways >.<
    They aren't a fan of killing prisoners but the Shadopan have killed potentially millions of Yaungol, Mantid, Saurok and various-raced pirates and bandits over their thousands of years as the only military/police on the continent.

I wanna think they'll try to imprison him, he'll make a "clever escape" and be stabbed in the back by a Shadopan who lost someone to his rampage. Think of Suna Silentstrike after the Yaungol killed her husband. That brooding then explosive amount of violence.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2013-09-12 at 09:59 AM.

Deleted
    To repent, Garrosh will embark on a journey across Pandaria winning favor with the various factions of the land, every day offering his services to each of them.

These tales would be told through a new internet miniseries produced by Blizzard, titled The Burdens of Garrosh.

Deleted
    He escapes...
    WoW: Smokes of Pandaria - Garrosh returns to Pandaria, where he finds heart of Galakrond buried deep within.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-09-12 at 10:12 AM.

I'm hoping there isn't some form of redemption here. I'm hoping for something quite dark and sinister, but to defeat him and then have him walk free because he said sorry just isn't enough.

I doubt there is anything he could do to make amends, even if he saved all of Azeroth, his actions still cost far too much to forgive. I hope to see him sentenced and executed.

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll most likely be executed on Pandaria with the corruption of Y'shaarj being released and terrorizing Pandaria once more because the Pandaren aren't that bright (obvious troll).

I can foresee it already. He will turn good and slay a mighty demon lord(probs a pit lord) while sacrificing himself.

Blizzard has been just TOO original lately to let that go /s off.

Deleted
    From a story telling perspective it'd make no sense to have him executed. If Blizzard wanted to kill him, they'd have him lying dead by the hands of the players. He is going to live on, probably imprisoned so that they can drag him out again later.
    +1
    This.

If he's not dead , there are others plans for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if we will find out that Garosh knew, and he was just preparing to fight the next Burning Legion attack .

While Wrathion cheated us and started a rebelion against him to be sure "We'll be NOT PREPARED "