Poll: The verdict:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Like it or not lorewise Garrosh is a fucking beast of a warrior

This jail term will take him down a few pegs im sure but when shit hits the fan you want the son of Grom whose belly will be now full of redemption and fire to come out blazing.

Deleted
    The trial will be interrupted by whatever the big bad of the expansion will be.

Since we know that the "Iron Horde" file in the next expansion is actually the texture mapping for Hellscreams banner, I strongly believe that we will be seeing Garrosh aided out of prison, possibly by Azshara, after all, from one perfectionist to another, who better would want to use a madman that nearly ruined the world and has a tie with the old gods?

As for The Legion, id like that too, in fact id like Garrosh to be a reoccurring antagonist, only getting from bad to worse every expansion, no matter how much you try to redeem him, its in his nature to be a villain and I think that gives the best opportunity to develop him as one. Next patch 5.5 Garrosh escapes trial and is saved by the Naga, turned into a minion of the old gods, survives the next expansion and FINALLY gets killed in the burning legion expansion after going REALLY mad with true insanity having lost even his inner Orc to the legion and to the gods, torn apart by his own hatred, we end up putting him down like a mad dog on a leash.

Deleted
    Just when he is to be judged, a red hand comes from the sky and snatches him, dragging him into the realm of the burning legion

Nice going spoiling that he doesnt get killed for those who don't wanna know.

Deleted
    He will be imprisoned, then in next expansion Burning Legion will invade and he will follow Daddy's footsteps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    This. He'll redeem himself and turn into Horde's next hero. Eventually he'll become like the new Saurfang.
    Or something a little more close to him like... you know, his father?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    He will escape, where he initiates the next expansion.
    i think people are a bit exhausted of him
    i expect he escapes and becomes an antagonist, but that neither initiates nor ends the next expansion.

he will certainly be back. Not being killed more or less guarantees he will be back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenasil View Post

do please stop reading MMO-C if you don't want the story to be spoiled.
    seriously what are you even doing on this site?

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Since we know that the "Iron Horde" file in the next expansion is actually the texture mapping for Hellscreams banner, I strongly believe that we will be seeing Garrosh aided out of prison, possibly by Azshara, after all, from one perfectionist to another, who better would want to use a madman that nearly ruined the world and has a tie with the old gods?

As for The Legion, id like that too, in fact id like Garrosh to be a reoccurring antagonist, only getting from bad to worse every expansion, no matter how much you try to redeem him, its in his nature to be a villain and I think that gives the best opportunity to develop him as one. Next patch 5.5 Garrosh escapes trial and is saved by the Naga, turned into a minion of the old gods, survives the next expansion and FINALLY gets killed in the burning legion expansion after going REALLY mad with true insanity having lost even his inner Orc to the legion and to the gods, torn apart by his own hatred, we end up putting him down like a mad dog on a leash.
    I find it astonishing that you think there are any further depths he can sink to. He's already so cartoonishly evil that the whole thing borders on parody.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    trial by combat and he will be free

I would like to see him forced to undo his destruction in the Vale. Watched closely by the Shado Pan as he moves every rock and blade of grass. Perhaps we'd come across him one day to find that he'd embraced the ways of a monk and is now at peace with himself. Have him come to our aid in a major fight as some have suggested, using his new found abilities to great effect. It would be nice to see him mature as a character and find some form of redemption, even if its just living the rest of his life with regrets for his past, trying to atone for his sins.

Deleted
    Being taken by the Shado-Pan, doesnt mean hes getting off lightly read the "Trial of Red Blossoms" It depicts
    the cruel nature of the Shado-Pan - This was for just a lonely thief! Imagine the torture they will inflict on Garrosh for his crimes!

"Extract from Trial of Red Blossoms!"
    ""Of course, you can refuse the mercy I have extended and confirm Tao-Long's suspicions. And then we will take the scroll from you, as well as your life. But don't think that this means we will simply kill you, thief. When the Shado-pan take your life, it means that your life comes into our possession. We will bind you, take your eyes, your feet, and all but two of your fingers so that you can feed yourself. Then you will be strapped to a mount and carried to our monastery high in Kun-Lai Summit. Upon your arrival, you will be placed on an ice-rimmed ledge to wait for our Truthseekers."

Here, the beer-dipped Shado-pan—Tao-Long—smirked and twisted his sword ever so slightly. It was obvious which option he preferred.
    "The Shado-pan Truthseekers will teach you that the previous removal of your eyes was only the first and most gentle of our gifts. They will find out how you have been corrupted by the sha, what you know of their designs, and whether we should toss you to the canyon winds for judgment.""

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian-KH View Post
    trial by combat and he will be free
    Please! Let him fight and kill taran zhu.
    It's time the pandas had a little bit of wisdom. 'Don't give an angry orc a chance to escape'.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get the suspicion Anduin is forming a raid group.

And Garrosh might just be main tank.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want him imprisoned in the Mogu'shan Palace for the rest of his days. In a cage.

All that opulance and power surrounding him, no way to get to it. Forced to spent the rest of his days contemplating how he has dishonored his Father's legacy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenasil View Post
    I swear some of you bring this on yourselves. You KNOW these forums will be alight with the news, you know any thread talking about warchief, opinions, or post anything will be a spoiler.

Just stay off MMO-C until you kill Garrosh!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    He won't die. If Blizzard wanted him dead, he would've died in the raid.

He will probably be imprisoned until he inevitably breaks out. He's the son of one of the most famous Orcs, his story is far from over.
    He is not worthy of his fathers legacy!
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he will get community service, hell maybe he will be humbled by tilling an farming.

They're going to give Horde players an opportunity to break him free and reinstate him as Warchief of a new new new horde, thus creating a third faction.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrichard View Post
    They're going to give Horde players an opportunity to break him free and reinstate him as Warchief of a new new new horde, thus creating a third faction.
    I'm all for a third faction but I don't think a Garrosh-led faction would be a popular one. Also, it would only consist of orcs...

Deleted
    They have a super powerful five headed dragon (Chromatus) imprisoned by the weakened blue flight. So adding another plot thread wouldn't be too bad, but I don't want to see any redemption from him, that would be stupid in lore considering all he's done.
    I could imagine he'd either buddy up with the legion or possibly the Old Gods to break out, since he is just a normal orc with nothing but physical prowess to boast.

Should he join one of the evil factions he better not just be another Cho'gall level bad guy (that is puppet), I want him to be powerful, powerful enough that in lore everyone regrets letting him live. If there was ever a time for him to go bat sh*t crazy and become pure evil, now is the time.