Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Gecko View Post
    Blizzard is slowly, but surely, attempting to retcon Draenei out of WoW.
    Retcon, best way to kill retcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I was stunned when i saw gallywix

When even galllywix shows up you know you have failed as a leader
    It wasnt Gallywix, it was his lawyer. Gallywix doesnt look like that.

If you look up the video that shows the vision of time called Seeking Fate you will see that all the alliance leaders are there including Genn, but not Velen
    Last edited by Zillidan; 2013-09-12 at 04:50 PM.

Was Genn there? I cant seem to find him either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    0:57, Moira next to Jaina, infront of the Dwarf guard.
    0:58, Tyrande and Mekkartoque in the right corner next to Anduin, but the scene changes quickly so u barely see them for longer than a second.
    1:45, Moira behind Jaina, Tyrande's arm visible on the right side.
    Ok, Moira, I've seen, and after careful examination even Tyrande too. After going frame by frame, I think I see Mekkatorque too, I guess I confused his bald head and stache for a footman helmet and plume, but it certainly is no spotlight. You can always presume that Velen and Greymane are just even more to the right of Tyrande and Mekkatorque, for 99% of the fanbase, they'd be as visible that way...

10+ Year Old Account
    Maining a draenei i was also like wtf.....is anduin going to replace him or what

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    This made me laugh pretty good. Perfect way for Blizzard to handwave all unique model complaints.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    How do you know that something isn't gonna happen with him? This would seem like a pretty big, actually huge mistake made by Blizzard if it was on purpose. Maybe he had a reason not to come. If the next expansion is legion themed, then I am 100% sure that he will have a very important role in it.
    Clearly not a huge mistake as they also forgot Genn Greymane and 2/3rd's of the Council of the Three Hammers. I'm also disappointed that neither Ji Firepaw nor Aysa Cloudsinger are present.

Deleted
    Maybe he's forgotten the whole crap that has happened during the course? Dude's over 25K years old, senility must be taking hold of him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everand View Post
    Mekkatorque, Tyrande and im pretty sure Greymane are all present.
    Didn't see Greymane. Are you sure he's involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Clearly not a huge mistake as they also forgot Genn Greymane and 2/3rd's of the Council of the Three Hammers. I'm also disappointed that neither Ji Firepaw nor Aysa Cloudsinger are present.
    Moira is doing all the work to prove that Dark Irons mean only good for the Alliance, Ji and Aysa leave Orgrimmar before Garrosh dies.

Deleted
    No sign of him in that 'alternate timeline' cutscene either. I think he bailed, left the planet for good on that spaceship of his.

Blizzard doesn't give a shit about the draenei. They couldn't even be assed to include them in the raid. It's bullshit and Blizzard needs to hire some writers that aren't awful.

Hopefully the Draenei will make an appearance in the future. This was a perfect time for the Draenei to, y'know, show emotion other than "Praise the Light" since the Orcs had screwed them over in the past on Draenor. You'd think they would still be bitter about it, and try to end it personally from happening again.

Besides that, some Draenei were sent to help Jaina in Theramore in Tides of War, only to die. You'd think Velen (or the Naaru) would want to help more, since Garrosh has a HEART OF DARK ENERGY chained up on the very same continent as the Draenei.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I think blizzard is trying to show us that the draenei came here just to flee from the burning legion, repair their ship, and leave. I don't think they are loyal to the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    At this point I think blizzard is trying to show us that the draenei came here just to flee from the burning legion, repair their ship, and leave. I don't think they are loyal to the alliance.
    Or, they intentionally left Velen out for a reason.

Honestly Kosak and Metzen have both said so many times that the Draenei's time in the spotlight is coming once again.

Velen's also a peacekeeper and if he was ACTUALLY involved in the Siege.. well..

..Orgrimmar would be a crater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I don't care who it was, all I want to know is where can I get the hat that is attached to him?

It is sad that we do not get to see all the ally leaders though.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Or, they intentionally left Velen out for a reason.

Honestly Kosak and Metzen have both said so many times that the Draenei's time in the spotlight is coming once again.

Velen's also a peacekeeper and if he was ACTUALLY involved in the Siege.. well..

..Orgrimmar would be a crater.
    Well maybe they are on their way to Gilneas with Genn Greymane and his Worgen, with of course a large force of Draenei and the other races following suit afterwards.

Velen is actually pretty wise and would have enough power to actually heal someone and he is very old to. Does this mean that the Draeni Leader will not age at his old age or will he die sometime in the future?

Well I was hoping for a Azshara crater to be honest.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Well maybe they are on their way to Gilneas with Genn Greymane and his Worgen, with of course a large force of Draenei and the other races following suit afterwards.

Velen is actually pretty wise and would have enough power to actually heal someone and he is very old to. Does this mean that the Draeni Leader will not age at his old age or will he die sometime in the future?

Well I was hoping for a Azshara crater to be honest.
    Velen is immortal, he won't die unless someone kills him. I'm pretty sure his aged appearance is due to the weight of his prophetic visions.

He was taking a dump. "'Skeewz me guize. I got a mean one brewing in here from all the mogu fish stew"