10+ Year Old Account

So.. this vision then

Every vision of time we've gotten from the timeless isle has come true, seeing Thrall and Saurfang get into org, seeing all the horde and alliance leaders around Garrosh, seeing Garrosh held in a cage because he survives and now being tried for his crimes.

So.. what of this one.

Given how the visions of time are showing us things that have happened, wouldn't this be portents to disaster?
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I thought it was an alternative timeline we were shown if we didn't bring down Garrosh. It's a bit out of the pattern of the others I do admit.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic only phase. If you look at the dungeon journal and set it to heroic there isn't one ability with the heroic icon. Which means, at least to me that this is the heroic only phase and they kept it hidden as a surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    I thought it was an alternative timeline we were shown if we didn't bring down Garrosh. It's a bit out of the pattern of the others I do admit.
    thats what I'm thinking. Why show something like this, well all the other ones have come to be.

Is this an event that will happen, and we need to prevent it? Alternate reality? Everything else came true after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Heroic only phase. If you look at the dungeon journal and set it to heroic there isn't one ability with the heroic icon. Which means, at least to me that this is the heroic only phase and they kept it hidden as a surprise.
    what would that have to do with threads of time, the heart phase is more just whats going on in garrosh's head.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering Jaina's total jerk move on the ally cinematic, this may indicate the Alliance will somehow be affected by the Sha in Stormwind? Also, Heroic Garrosh has a phase in SW harbor, so there is always that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozar View Post
    Considering Jaina's total jerk move on the ally cinematic, this may indicate the Alliance will somehow be affected by the Sha in Stormwind? Also, Heroic Garrosh has a phase in SW harbor, so there is always that too.
    I thought it was already debunked that this is not the scene the the harbour in the heart phase.
    #boycottchina

Well... This vision won't be true, simply as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Well... This vision won't be true, simply as that.
    then why would it be there? has to have some strong significance.
    #boycottchina

It's simply here to show what happens if we failed. Some Goblins are also granted a vision in a novel I think where they see what'd happen if Gallywix got his hands on an ancient lore scroll, which ends with the destruction of Azeroth first by the hands of Garrosh and later by the hands of the Legion. Alternate timelines, they don't have much significance other than being "What if..." things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    It's simply here to show what happens if we failed. Some Goblins are also granted a vision in a novel I think where they see what'd happen if Gallywix got his hands on an ancient lore scroll, which ends with the destruction of Azeroth first by the hands of Garrosh and later by the hands of the Legion. Alternate timelines, they don't have much significance other than being "What if..." things.
    well that just seems out of context since everything else came to be. If there was something to indicate it being an alternate timeline or a portents of the future, that would clear it up.
    #boycottchina

Plot twist: defeating Garrosh achieved nothing at all.