Titan Runestones

Now that Patch 5.4 is here what bosses actually drop Titan Runestones now as wanna get my leg completed asap

Quote Originally Posted by joedeath332 View Post
    Now that Patch 5.4 is here what bosses actually drop Titan Runestones now as wanna get my leg completed asap
    It's still the last six bosses in Throne of Thunder but you can also get them from the first 8 bosses in Siege of Orgrimmar, in all difficulties. While I appreciate the bump in drop rate and the possibility of them dropping in SoO now I really wish they added them to the first six bosses in ToT. I just ran the last two ToT LFR wings last night and only got 2 Titan Runestones, and one is guaranteed to drop from Lei Shen...

You can still only get runestones once on any difficulty right? Or can you run LFR + Normal + Heroic and get multiple drops?

Deleted
    i got 3 runestones for the 4 first bosses in SoO

I only got the Lei Shen one.. not seeing much of the increased drop chance yet.. looking forward to soo lfr

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbliss View Post
    You can still only get runestones once on any difficulty right? Or can you run LFR + Normal + Heroic and get multiple drops?
    Correct, you can only get runestones from a boss once regardless of difficulty. I don't think difficulty even affects the chances, so I am still busting out LFR early in the week to try to get them sooner rather than lat

Quote Originally Posted by shindaah View Post
    i got 3 runestones for the 4 first bosses in SoO
    I hate you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fullgore View Post
    I only got the Lei Shen one.. not seeing much of the increased drop chance yet.. looking forward to soo lfr
    If you can try to PUG SoO Flex, it's not much harder than a normal LFR, and it could be even easier because you're usually with better players. If a small guild is looking for afew more for Flex jump on the chance to run with them. There's also the addon oQueue which has been going crazy with cross-realm SoO Flex groups.

I got 0 runestones off the first 3 bosses in SoO. Haven't tried ToT yet.