Deleted

Where are the balance druids in WoL ?

Since in 25 men what matter is dps/hps, then why i have to respec resto just cause blizzard cant balance the hybrid class dps, that ofc have to be lower than pure class dps, but still. Balance cant compete with the other hybrids atm.
    If u wanna know numbers just check World of Logs about the dps rankings in SoO.

Deleted
    Balance is pretty decent actually. The problem is you.

we're not laughing at your jokes btw with the troll accounts. There is no hybrid tax, its 2013 not 2008.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-16 at 05:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp View Post
    Balance is pretty decent actually. The problem is you.
    It is not. For 25 men running for a rank it is useless. Look World of Log then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pergiewoe View Post
    It is not. For 25 men running for a rank it is useless. Look World of Log then.
    You should always take logs with a pinch of salt, especially this early into the patch. If you however cannot pull the numbers to rank, that is your problem. Balance is not bad by a long, long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayp View Post
    You should always take logs with a pinch of salt, especially this early into the patch. If you however cannot pull the numbers to rank, that is your problem. Balance is not bad by a long, long way.
    I ranked 94th on Garrosh. But don't forget that most guilds keep logs private for the first few weeks so you may not see many.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pergiewoe View Post
    Since in 25 men what matter is dps/hps, then why i have to respec resto just cause blizzard cant balance the hybrid class dps, that ofc have to be lower than pure class dps, but still. Balance cant compete with the other hybrids atm.
    If u wanna know numbers just check World of Logs about the dps rankings in SoO.
    I dont want to hear 'hybrid tax' anymore in a world where lock can outheal spriest by huge margin.

10+ Year Old Account
    This should have been closed from the beginning and I apologize for that. There isn't anything to discuss about something so anecdotal and subjective that wouldn't cause a lot of drama.