Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Fire-Watcher achievement now requires players to obtain 2,000 Bloody Coins as an Emissary of Ordos or Ordon Fire-Watcher (down from 10,000 Bloody Coins)

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcee View Post
    people should get some information before posting in here.. we are talking about the 10.000 coins achievement, the mount is only 500 coins..........
    It's an achievement. You don't need it unless you want it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I don't think this is viable. Considering you get a 10 minute debuff each time you die that prevents you from generating new coins, that's still only 6 coins an hour if you do it that way. Earning the mount will take like 84 hours of killing the same person over and over and over again.
    In what world does 6x84 = 10000 ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    In what world does 6x84 = 10000 ?
    You might be better off making fun of my math if you actually knew the cost of the mount. It's 500 coins.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    atm killing shaman totems grants coins, that's how people have the mount already.
    is this still working?

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    You might be better off making fun of my math if you actually knew the cost of the mount. It's 500 coins.
    We are not talking about the price of the mount. We are talking about the ACHIEVEMENT (after all, we are inside the achievement forum).

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    is this still working?
    No its not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzl View Post
    We are not talking about the price of the mount. We are talking about the ACHIEVEMENT (after all, we are inside the achievement forum).
    In general, yes.

However in the post in question, I explicitly made my comment within the context of the mount. It's right in post he quoted.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

the cooldown for the items are still obscenely high.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey uh guys going to make you happy here sorta :P

Fire-Watcher achievement now requires players to obtain 2,000 Bloody Coins as an Emissary of Ordos or Ordon Fire-Watcher (down from 10,000 Bloody Coins).

10,000? dude I said fuck this grind at 500 for the mount... 10,000 is stupid - should get the title "the insane" for doing it, sounds worlds worse than grinding some old faction reps.

But thanks to the folks suggesting the Halaa trick, I will probably do that for the 500 once it gets a little less populated at the timeless isle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get every1 in the guild that has a 90 char to come to you, kill every1 once... wait a few more minutes and repeat untill every1 in the guild has it?

An achievement that could actually be considered an achievement? PREPOSTEROUS!

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Hey uh guys going to make you happy here sorta :P
    Well that didn't last long... FoS for 10k anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    As a dic priest, the killing blow thing is really annoying.

We must have wiped out half my server with my team and I could only nab about 30 coins. Damn warriors executes...

Also I hear that the 50 coin item is busted and doesn't give any coins, any info on this ?

Deleted
    fire-watcher achievement now requires players to obtain 2,000 bloody coins as an emissary of ordos or ordon fire-watcher (down from 10,000 bloody coins).
    :dddddddddddddd

Quote Originally Posted by dlouhys View Post
    I was getting 10 coins per mob from skinning....unless they fixed that already.
    Bloody Coins, not Timeless Coins.

Also its been reduced from 10k to 2k. Still a pain though.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Not only was that hotfixed, but your talking about exploits, stop.

Agreed.
    You know what's funny? When there were bugs with Improved Death that negatively affected Priests, it took Blizzard the better part of a year to fix them. When there's a bug that affects one of their stupid Achievements... a day or so. Nice...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    it's time for some massive world pvp between the 2 flight paths just like the good ol' Hillsbrad

Deleted
    Got like 80 in 3 hours as a warlock, it's gonna take some time to get 2k I havent pvped in a while but this is fun

Deleted
    350 so far, as my DK, sniping people while killing the rares...

Agree, even tho they reduced the cost, the fact that it requires KBs comes with major problems:

1- It's very frustating and unfun for healers to get it.
    2- No point in grouping, since it's a competition for who gets the KB
    3- In an area with lots of elite monsters, it's not uncommon to lose your bloody coins to those elite creatures.

Really disliked the world pvp featured in 5.4. Add that painfull grind to the fact that PvE gear is better in world pvp, and the fact that it has a 10 min cooldown, it makes one of the worst grinds in WoW.

Before 5.4 came out, I was looking foward to the world pvp system in 5.4. After 12 bloody coins, I'm already burned out and left the island for good. Like, half of the 5.4 content already burned me out, nice hum?
    Last edited by Drakesong; 2013-09-17 at 12:00 PM.