Deleted

They're farming trash again aren't they?

I noticed most top guilds don't go near 14/14. Are they farming trash? What are best progress spots, 12/14?

They're running 5+ alt raids in order to gear up a core 35-40 players. Takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I noticed most top guilds don't go near 14/14. Are they farming trash? What are best progress spots, 12/14?
    What do you mean "again"? They never just go farm trash. That's horribly inefficient for them. They do the same thing they do every tier. They don't just blow through content. They take their time, and perfect strats, run alt runs to gear mains, etc. Farming trash isn't efficient at all for them.

they run 5-6 different raids. Get raid 1 up to paragons, log raid 2, get raid 2 up to paragons etc repeat. Paragons and Garrosh are the only two "difficult" normal modes, so it makes sense to get every raid up to that point, in case they have to merge 2x of their raids in to one full of mains (or with more mains) to defeat either encounter, to still try and maximize loot/efficiency.

I would've thought everyone knew what Method was doing by now. #leaks

Deleted
    seeing as trash drops cloaks and gloves (most will have legendary cloak anyways) there would be no point doing trash runs just for gloves imo

High end guilds are either running numerous raids to get as much loot this first week as possible, they are intentionally wiping to practice fights/different strategies(in preparation for heroic), or a combination of both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post
    High end guilds are either running numerous raids to get as much loot this first week as possible, they are intentionally wiping to practice fights/different strategies(in preparation for heroic), or a combination of both.
    Pretty much this^

This has been standard practice for every top tier guilds since Blizzard implemented Heroic mode. No top guild values world firsts on normal mode, it's all about the HC race.