Leg. Cloak and Blade Flurry

Does blade flurry work with the cloak proc? I didn't think to test this until now, and I can't test it now because i'm stuck at work

Work with? You mean stack? Yes, the cloak and blade flurry both cleave. Blade flurry is on attack, the cloak is an effect that attacks.

I think he is asking if the damage of the legendary cloak proc gets copied by blade flurry. I haven't tested it, but I would guess that it does not.

It does, and makes for some ridicolous numbers (1.1m garrosh 1st add wave anyone?)
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Oh snap, it does? I figured since BF didn't copy things like the vial back in DS or the meta gem that it wouldn't copy the cloak's proc.

I don't think it does. Have you tested it, fluor?

I just tested it. The legendary cloak proc does not trigger blade flurry.

Of interest, however, is that the cloak proc, as well as blade flurry, both trigger the cleave trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    It does, and makes for some ridicolous numbers (1.1m garrosh 1st add wave anyone?)
    P***y! I'm on 1.5m :P

I have tested it. The cloak proc is NOT copied by blade flurry but the cloak proc's damage IS increased by killing spree's +50% damage modifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    I just tested it. The legendary cloak proc does not trigger blade flurry.

Of interest, however, is that the cloak proc, as well as blade flurry, both trigger the cleave trinket.
    Proc? Or stack with?

Quote Originally Posted by Kulestu View Post
    Proc? Or stack with?
    What does "stack with" even mean?

I mean that hits from blade flurry can proc the trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a small rant, its called a Legendary Cloak, not a Leg Cloak.

OT: I do not believe that the cloak proc is copied by Blade Fury. That would be severely OP if it did.