Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Now I don't have to find spiders/rats in dungeons and shoot them to use disengage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Now I don't have to find spiders/rats in dungeons and shoot them to use disengage?
    Don't worry, you still have to turn backwards in order to move forward... lol.

Why didn't I know this
    No more aggroing mobs before jumping of mountains

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Why didn't I know this
    No more aggroing mobs before jumping of mountains
    I was exactly the same, ive enever even tried it out of combat because as far as i knew it didnt work, great change though

What? A lifeimproving change that is FUN? Outrageous! NERF INSTANTLY WTF

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    Now we also need the possibility to be able to disengage forward, that would be great.

20 sec CD on Disengage and 8 sec Posthaste Sprint with 60% speed increase means that hunters have a sprint uptime of 40%.

I think this is better than what most other classes have. Well, Burst of Speed has 100% uptime with 70% speed increase (or even more when stealthed).
    I never thought of that, always just used CTHC hehe. I realized recently that Monks can roll backwards by simply hitting S+Roll, Hunters should be able to hit W+Disengage to do it forward eh eh (though it always feels cooler to snap the mouse around and Disengage).
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

I am enjoying my 10 second disengage outside of combat, with the little heal on it.

I am not enjoying the new deterrence tho, but that is off-topic!

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    I never thought of that, always just used CTHC hehe. I realized recently that Monks can roll backwards by simply hitting S+Roll, Hunters should be able to hit W+Disengage to do it forward eh eh (though it always feels cooler to snap the mouse around and Disengage).
    Foward disengage would be amazing, but I doubt it will ever happen.

What we need now is a glyph like the one that mages have that let's us disengage in the direction we are running. I think it's called Glyph of momentum for mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is one of the best things they have done IMO