Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just so you know. A lot of people from South America has problems with your Channel, your videos just dont buffer anymore after a certain point. Maybe you can talk to youtube people or something.

And i like your guildes thx but your stream is extremely painfull to watch because you and your mods are so agressive with the viewers...

Quote Originally Posted by Elios View Post
    Just so you know. A lot of people from South America has problems with your Channel, your videos just dont buffer anymore after a certain point. Maybe you can talk to youtube people or something.

And i like your guildes thx but your stream is extremely painfull to watch because you and your mods are so agressive with the viewers...
    When you have 4000 people watching and talking in chat, mods need to be aggressive with bans and timeouts to keep the chat clean and free from trolls.

With regards to South America, could you be more specific? South America is a very big place, and you're the first person to mention this at all. When you say "a lot of people", who do you mean, how many? I'm checking my YouTube demographics and I have several thousand views from South American countries, and nobody has reported a problem so far. Would help me to identify the problem, if any.

=]
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2013-09-13 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    When you have 4000 people watching and talking in chat, mods need to be aggressive with bans and timeouts to keep the chat clean and free from trolls.

With regards to South America, could you be more specific? South America is a very big place, and you're the first person to mention this at all. When you say "a lot of people", who do you mean, how many? I'm checking my YouTube demographics and I have several thousand views from South American countries, and nobody has reported a problem so far. Would help me to identify the problem, if any.

=]
    The videos stop buffering after a few minutes, in this case you would still get the view.

I live in southeast of Brasil and most of the people that i send your videos also live here.

Its a big part of Brasil and where the best internet of the country is, so its not here as its only happen in your channel and i have no idea why.

Thanks a ton for the guides. I've been using them to prepare for our raids and they were a huge help!

Quick question regarding Galakras. IIRC, your guide said to send everyone up for the Left Tower. We're a 10M team so idk if there are any differences between 25 and 10, but we found that not having a tank (and healer) down with the NPCs during the towers caused the NPCs to take considerable damage. We made sure to clear all adds before heading up, but I believe adds (or might be dragons?) spawn during the Tower phase. We only had 1 or 2 pulls so we're still learning the fight, but I suspect it's either because Towers aren't going down fast enough orrrr we're doing something fundamentally wrong.

I've seen a few teams keep anywhere from 2-3 people to half the raid down for the first Tower. Is this just something where YMMV and teams should adjust accordingly?

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Thanks a ton for the guides. I've been using them to prepare for our raids and they were a huge help!

Quick question regarding Galakras. IIRC, your guide said to send everyone up for the Left Tower. We're a 10M team so idk if there are any differences between 25 and 10, but we found that not having a tank (and healer) down with the NPCs during the towers caused the NPCs to take considerable damage. We made sure to clear all adds before heading up, but I believe adds (or might be dragons?) spawn during the Tower phase. We only had 1 or 2 pulls so we're still learning the fight, but I suspect it's either because Towers aren't going down fast enough orrrr we're doing something fundamentally wrong.

I've seen a few teams keep anywhere from 2-3 people to half the raid down for the first Tower. Is this just something where YMMV and teams should adjust accordingly?
    Sending everyone in 10 Man is overkill, the elite mob has only 12m hp...

In my group we send 3 dps +1 tank +1 healer...when the elite was dead the healer and the Tanker jumped because there is only archers left and they shoot down so they dont need to be tanked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huge thanks.
    Need Klaxxi guide before sunday evening

Quote Originally Posted by Tiolith View Post
    Huge thanks.
    Need Klaxxi guide before sunday evening
    Working on a way to explain that fight without it taking 45 minutes lol

Evrelia for the win! Been watching your videos and lock guides forever, and now you have provided the best info for people to beging SoO. Thank you for your time and effort!

Added Paragons of the Klaxxi

Holy crap that one took me a long time.

Added Paragons of the Klaxxi

Holy crap that one took me a long time.
    Would just like to point out on the front page you cannot click on Iron Juggernaut. You have to go to the forums and find the link that way. Took me a bit of time to find that guide.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Sweet it's Evrelia <3, thanks for guides.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Would just like to point out on the front page you cannot click on Iron Juggernaut. You have to go to the forums and find the link that way. Took me a bit of time to find that guide.
    You mean on the website top menu? I just tested it in Chrome and Firefox and it works fine?

Edit: You mean the pictures at the bottom. Good catch, thanks! But yeah, top menu would have worked also
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2013-09-16 at 12:37 AM.

You mean on the website top menu? I just tested it in Chrome and Firefox and it works fine?

Edit: You mean the pictures at the bottom. Good catch, thanks! But yeah, top menu would have worked also
    Sorry the bottom menu, yeah. Looks like you got it fixed, thanks.

I'm running adblock and noscript so it breaks your site a bit. Didn't see any other spot for the videos aside from at the bottom.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Is it still possible to stack in the fire on Thok?

Sounds completely broken.

very good guides.. btw for the DPS challenge on Norushen or w/e the 3rd boss is called. just so everyone knows, the adds shoot a frontal line attack at you, and they cant be dpsed from the front it seems, so its best to kill them 1 by 1 after taking out the big one. just sneak up behind them and burst them down.

first time i tried the raid in flex i just tried aoing them down, big mistake, didnt get anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Lackjester View Post
    Is it still possible to stack in the fire on Thok?

Sounds completely broken.
    Yes. Works fine. You should be chaining cooldowns throughout that phase though obviously. Aura masteries, smoke bombs, barriers, warrior cds etc.

Added the first three bosses on HEROIC.

Immerseus, Fallen Protectors, Norushen.

i like your guides... thx!