Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So if i create new account and add battle chest+ cata they'll give me mop?

I think the real issue here is the Burden nerf from Kukuru chests...

I think there could be more.

Quote Originally Posted by kefmayhem View Post
    Those who don't spend money on WoW get a free copy of the game. What about the loyal players who keep bleeding money all over Blizzard, what do they get? I wouldn't mind a refund on my original Pandaria purchase!
    They got to play the game a year before the free people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone in EU got free Mop or atleast 7 days trial ?

"It is really a way to make casual gamers feel they are worthless yet again. "

Oh fuck off.

Imagine that.. people who have slogged through this entire expansion being shit on with RNG trying to complete their cloak get a special reward for it. Cry me a fucking river about how you feel so left out and disrespected.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    I think the real issue here is the Burden nerf from Kukuru chests...
    I cried a little at that. No burdens from chests all day today.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is blood legion/method fan boys REALLY this bitter cause a unknown 10man guild downs Garrosh first?
    Its like 50% dislikes on the kill video

Quote Originally Posted by kefmayhem View Post
    Those who don't spend money on WoW get a free copy of the game. What about the loyal players who keep bleeding money all over Blizzard, what do they get? I wouldn't mind a refund on my original Pandaria purchase!
    The 7-day promotion has been available for a long time and they're probably going to send MoP copies to very few people, mostly in the US. AFAIK, they're not giving MoP to those getting the 7-day credit.

And that's just a picture, how do we know he didn't buy MoP and received the promotion flyer with it?

I feel it's a pretty desperate move to give your game away for free.

I'll throw WOW in the with SWTOR now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post

You'r a bit late to that party, aren't you? Former subs could get a free copy of Cataclysm, an instant level 80, and a free transfer to their friend's realm with that character during the souped up SoR promotion. This is small potatoes in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Is blood legion/method fan boys REALLY this bitter cause a unknown 10man guild downs Garrosh first?
    Its like 50% dislikes on the kill video
    I don't know why. It's not even like anyone cares about normals to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    I don't know why. It's not even like anyone cares about normals to begin with.
    It's almost as if world first raiding guilds take their time running multiple raids and distributing gear to focus on the upcoming race for #1.

Anyone know what mod is the cooldown bar at the bottom of Ezekiah's UI? I have SexyCooldown2 but it doesn't quite look like that and is buggy.

Greetings,
    If you have recently redeemed another free gametime offer, then sadly you wouldn't be eligible for this particular promotion, unfortunately.
    I hope this helps to clear things up.
    Sincerely,
    If you want to keep you chance for free MoP then dont use trial, at least on EU...

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post
    And that's just a picture, how do we know he didn't buy MoP and received the promotion flyer with it?
    I suppose it is possible someone made a ton of accounts on various sites on the internet, make a USPS label that is real. shipped themselves a copy of MoP form the same city as the distribution warehouse, waited for me to approach a few people for confirmation, all in an attempt to trick me, but I would hazard a guess that the simplest explanation is likely the correct one here.

This isn't true. I just tried it on an account that doesn't have MoP yet, and it simply states: Play Cataclysm Free for 7 days!

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post

An expansion to a game as old as WoW isn't worth $20, let alone $40. Right now, I can go buy a AAA PC game for less than $15, which would bring a lot more fun than an expansion to WoW.

Deleted
    Anyone else not able to take up the offer? I click on the link and it says there's no WoW account available, even though I definitely have one. I can't armory any of my characters either, I get the "Oops!" page. Not played since over a year ago. EU account btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Volant View Post
    This isn't true. I just tried it on an account that doesn't have MoP yet, and it simply states: Play Cataclysm Free for 7 days!
    Same thing here. My account has been inactive for 17 months (so obviously no pandaxpansion) and I "signed up" and all I get is 7 days to come back and play as a level 85 and do.... nothing, I would imagine. Not even going to bother downloading the client.