Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Remember the Skysunder 5.5 leak?

I've been thinking about a few things regarding it...first, it appeared out of nowhere, people didn't know about it, then it was buried by the Dark Below nonsense which has been proven as a fake...the Skysunder is still unproven and after seeing the conclusion of 5.4...I've been thinking that it's true.

Just get this...Garrosh wasn't killed on the spot, he was forced to have a trial. You could practically see the hate on his face when it was mentioned. He's probably very pissed at everyone for bringing him down and he wants a way out of it to get revenge on everyone...what's the one thing that comes into his mind now his mighty sha energy has failed?

Grom. Demon Blood. You get where this is going? Garrosh, furious and angry, takes the same pact that his father did, breaks free, and through this new link, the Legion begin their attack on Azeroth.

Pre-expansion event patch 5.5, The Skysunder.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is one good option for sure but Blizzard has quite a few unfinished storylines and god only knows where are they planning to continue.

Deleted
    I don't see Garrosh succumbing to taking demon's blood. Right up until the end they've emphasised that he hates demons and fel magic, even if he doesn't mind using other dark powers like the Sha. I believe his trial will indeed be interrupted by the Legion, but he'll be fighting with us not against us, and this will get him a more lenient sentence (e.g imprisonment instead of torture and death.).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I don't see Garrosh succumbing to taking demon's blood. Right up until the end they've emphasised that he hates demons and fel magic, even if he doesn't mind using other dark powers like the Sha. I believe his trial will indeed be interrupted by the Legion, but he'll be fighting with us not against us, and this will get him a more lenient sentence (e.g imprisonment instead of torture and death.).
    Then, tenthousand years later, High Priestess Aggrande will, against Malthrall's wishes, release Garrosh Hellscrage from his Barrow Dens prison, because in her eyes he'd be a good ally in arms against the Burning Legion, and..

Wait, oof.. Terrible deja vu moment there.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Illidan ver. 2.0?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you need a pit lord to drink the demon blood?

Quote Originally Posted by Apom View Post
    It is one good option for sure but Blizzard has quite a few unfinished storylines and god only knows where are they planning to continue.
    Some storyline pick up multiple expansions later. Who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Don't you need a pit lord to drink the demon blood?
    I believe the 2nd time around with grom it came from a magical fount placed there by some demon.

10+ Year Old Account
    skysunder was proven fake... the guy who made it even posted here on the forums and showed us that he made it. or was tht something else?
    dragonmaw - EU

Hope garrosh is not involved soon in any other xpack, it's already cata and mop with him in the way i don't think my stomach is strong enought to bear him for another 2 year
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Some storyline pick up multiple expansions later. Who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the 2nd time around with grom it came from a magical fount placed there by some demon.

Yeah... A pit lord. I played WC3.

I personally don't hope we have another expansion of cleaning up Garrosh's mess. Uh oh, Garrosh did it again! *4 patches later* Oh Garrosh!

Otherwise it won't be a Legion expansion, it'll just be another expansion about Garrosh being the main bad guy.

Here's to hoping we see something from the draenei. They have had literally zero spotlight since Burning Crusade and even then, it seemed to rotate around the blood elves more because of Kael'thas. It's the same for the worgen beyond the Silverpine quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Yeah... A pit lord. I played WC3.
    Then you would remember it's not just any Pitlord who did it, but Mannoroth himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbKr7-T6HzE

start at 1:30

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Then you would remember it's not just any Pitlord who did it, but Mannoroth himself.
    I wasn't 100% it him, so I didn't want to say a name.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Illidan ver. 2.0?
    More like this turning out to be onyxia over time. Already sick of seeing the same characters three times in an expansion. First his hatred in cata, MoP's preparation and then another expansion of him being a semi leader of the legion? No thanks. Enough is enough and let him face his trials and die.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    skysunder was proven fake... the guy who made it even posted here on the forums and showed us that he made it. or was tht something else?
    Someone actually linked the link to the youtube video which had the "skysunder" vid and when people went there they found out that it was removed so who knows?

Deleted
    Keep in mind guys, that Garrosh would be likely to die in the events of the Skysunder, by some kind of heroes, maybe in a pre-expansion scenario by us, you know. 'The Trial of Garrosh' Would make sense :3 He would still be the catalyst for the Legion's invasion though. Also...remember those massive red orcs in the Ragefire Chasm scenario?

I wonder how THOSE things were made...only one thing I know that turns orcs red...Hmmmm ;3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Illidan ver. 2.0?
    Hah, perhaps. But I honestly don't think Blizzard knows what they want to do with Garrosh, I can see him disappearing from the game for 2 or 3 expansions and even after that I don't think he'll become a major player again for a while. I expect he'll get the odd cameo as well as appearances in stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    And who honestly thinks Mannoroth is dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    And who honestly thinks Mannoroth is dead?
    The orcish Blood Haze was lifted, so that means Mannoroth was removed from the material plane. Whether he's "alive" elsewhere is up for debate, but the effects are for all intents and purposes the same.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but I think 5.5 isn't going to link to the next expansion at all. The pre event will still have to wait for 6.0.

5.5 will bring a closure to the remaining loose ends of the story, like Garrosh's Trial. And it'll introduce another gearing area because tradition. That will be the Battle for Gilneas that Varian alluded to after the cinematic if you play Alliance.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I think 5.5 will just be to explain current Horde and Alliance relations. It will reset Orgrimmar from looking like SoO, maybe the Northern Barrens too.

Other than that we'll see some dialogue between Anduin and Garrosh. Placing him on the backburner like Bolvar for future story arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    Keep in mind guys, that Garrosh would be likely to die in the events of the Skysunder, by some kind of heroes, maybe in a pre-expansion scenario by us, you know. 'The Trial of Garrosh' Would make sense :3 He would still be the catalyst for the Legion's invasion though. Also...remember those massive red orcs in the Ragefire Chasm scenario?

I wonder how THOSE things were made...only one thing I know that turns orcs red...Hmmmm ;3
    The red orcs in Ragefire Chasm have nothing to do with fel magic. The journal entries tell you how they got that way:

Hubris drove the brilliant shaman Gordoth to act as a living conduit for energies pulled from the Firelands. He and his allies had hoped to mimic the creation of elemental ascendants in the Twilight's Hammer cult. Instead, the explosive influx of power drove Gordoth insane and mutated his body into a hideous form
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2013-09-13 at 02:04 PM.