Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Emissary of Ordos

Is anyone else having an awesome time with this?

The new item Censer of Eternal Agony lets you become hostile to both factions for 60m, 10m CD. Only cancelled upon death.

Having a lot of fun with it, 9 Bloody Coins at the moment, going to be a hell of a grind to get the title/mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Same here extremely fun especially if you outgear those PVP scrubs :P

Deleted
    I like the idea. Not so happy about some people choosing to pick the most obnoxious spot possible so they can camp. Like this one hunter that sat on a pillar above the other pillar with a chest on it, the one you have to walk along ropes to get to.

Deleted
    I like it.

The only problem I have with it, is PvE-heros having an advantage over real PvPers. I'd want this together with PvP-gear being better than PvE-gear and resil on gear, not baseline.

I want to add this is potentially the most fun I've had with WoW. It seems to good to be true!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably be getting the mount today, got ~380 coins at the moment, haven't had so much fun with world PvP on my rogue for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't like it, already made some complaints along with some friends/family to Blizzard. I didn't sign up for same-faction pvp on my PVP server nor do I want to attack them. If it was a huge raid of Alliance attacking me, this wouldn't be an issue to me so yeah, this doesn't sit right with me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    I like it.

The only problem I have with it, is PvE-heros having an advantage over real PvPers. I'd want this together with PvP-gear being better than PvE-gear and resil on gear, not baseline.
    World PvP is unfair by definition. Also, your PvP power will nuke through my resilience while i do to you 60% less damage. Yes, PvP gear has lesser ilvl, but the pvp stats can make the difference (not counting the fact that a standard PvE guy - including myself - isn't that skilled in PvP, so people tend to beat me easily if they know what they're doing).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    World PvP is unfair by definition. Also, your PvP power will nuke through my resilience while i do to you 60% less damage. Yes, PvP gear has lesser ilvl, but the pvp stats can make the difference (not counting the fact that a standard PvE guy - including myself - isn't that skilled in PvP, so people tend to beat me easily if they know what they're doing).
    So ignorant :/ The only "advantage" PvP Power has is the increased healing for classes without spell power, like rogues/warriors/DKs and even then it's so little it's meaningless.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Don't like it, already made some complaints along with some friends/family to Blizzard. I didn't sign up for same-faction pvp on my PVP server nor do I want to attack them. If it was a huge raid of Alliance attacking me, this wouldn't be an issue to me so yeah, this doesn't sit right with me at all.
    Lol, nobody cares what you "signed up for". I also fail to see the difference between a group of horde killing you or a group of alliance. Also at any rate if you don't like getting killed by it, you can use it and they can't kill you.
    do what you feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    Lol, nobody cares what you "signed up for". I also fail to see the difference between a group of horde killing you or a group of alliance. Also at any rate if you don't like getting killed by it, you can use it and they can't kill you.
    Saying "nobody" is pretty goddamn pretentious but we'll find that out if they get enough comlaints about that "controversial" (They said this) item and change it now won't we?

Also "fail to see the difference," really? Oblivious much? Seriously......

Deleted
    I just hope i can kill the world boss every week without being griefed by these mouth breathers ganking their own faction.

Other than that i dont care. I see timeless isle like a place where all the tards live. Better to have them all in one spot

Deleted
    Nothing better than seeing scrubs who are unable to stop you whine about you in /1.
    Even better when some hot shot with a censer thinks you are an easy coin and proceed to f*ck em.
    Ran into the monkey chest cave to someone finishing their cast. #rekd

If it is really such a problem I suggest not traveling alone, or 'get good', definitely the best feature of this xpac so far for me. Just fight back and do not get scared, pull mobs on the island 1 at a time might help too.

I would not suggest whining and waiting for blizz to fix, adjust to the situation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    couldnt agree with u more, if i knew same faction pvp would exist years later i made a server choice i would have chosen differently, now i know ppl are gonna say "dont wanna pvp roll pve server" yeh problem with that for many of us is like my self for an example i played with the same guild mostly the same ppl for last 6 tiers and consider these ppl friends and have fun raiding with them so i dont really want to leave that and start over on a new server
    Last edited by mmoc122c1567f0; 2013-09-14 at 12:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    The Stat increase between the PvE AND the PvP gear, combined with the large amount of extra gemslots, in addition to extremely powerful trinket procs (A lock getting a full set of DoTs on you in the last second of ALL his procs can literally kite you around as you quickly die to his DoTs) makes PvE gear SIGNIFICANTLY more powerful then the equivalent PvP gear. A heroic raider atm probably has close to 560 ilvl atm, given that they have most likey downed Garrosh, potentially having a 567 weapon, ect, will SHIT on the 496 pure PvP geared players. Combined with the cloaks (both cloaks deal ~50k on players atm), OP trinkets (Cooldown one for starters, certain classes have their CC break CD reduced by up to 30% atm), Geared PvE players will SHIT on geared PvP players. Not to mention that simply because one is a heroic raider does not mean they arent also skilled at PvP. ATM, PvE players have a HUGE advantage in getting Bloody Coins, and will continue to have this advantage for the upcoming months, giving that PvE players can gear up significantly faster then PvP players.

The 496 Ordos trinket is fairly powerful, however. 5k power, and especially the resil, for 30 seconds with 50% uptime is sweet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    So ignorant :/ The only "advantage" PvP Power has is the increased healing for classes without spell power, like rogues/warriors/DKs and even then it's so little it's meaningless.
    Indeed. PvP Power is an advantage in rated PvP- arenas, BGs. World PvP, a PvE player will significantly outgear you, and you can only hope that you outskill them at PvP.

For almost all cases with non-SP/AP healing classes, the greatly increased stamina found on PvE gear will allow for slightly MORE self healing then the PvP power found on PvP gear.

Seriously. PvP players are !@#$ing screwed for Bloody Coins. Its a PvE game atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

When you use this item, it takes away 90% of your health? So you would have like 50k health? Does it make you super powerful or something because i don't see how you aren't constantly 1 shot with only 10% of your health.
    I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, I hardly ever pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    When you use this item, it takes away 90% of your health? So you would have like 50k health? Does it make you super powerful or something because i don't see how you aren't constantly 1 shot with only 10% of your health.
    I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, I hardly ever pvp.
    that doesnt mean u cant heal it all back and be at 100% it doesnt decrease ur health pool 90% just damages u for 90% when used

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    that doesnt mean u cant heal it all back and be at 100% it doesnt decrease ur health pool 90% just damages u for 90% when used
    It's fun to execute people doing it though
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    I see now thank you for the reply - I thought it meant decreases your health pool not just when used.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    I'll probably be getting the mount today, got ~380 coins at the moment, haven't had so much fun with world PvP on my rogue for years.
    It's times like this I hate being on a completely dead server. I've had my buff time out without a single coin earnt. The only way I can even get people PvP tagged is summoning Xuen in boss fights because they all think it's a trash mob.