10+ Year Old Account

So..what happens next? [Spoilers]

Now that the new Warchief has been selected..and that Garrosh is going to stand trial..what do you guys think will happen now?

Will Garrosh be executed, or imprisoned or what?
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    Imprisoned be my guess. I don't think the Pandaren are the type to execute him unless he tries breaking free or attacking them.

Imprisonment would be the greatest shame for Garrosh. I think he would prefer death.

And really, imprisonment means his potential to do evil is magnified. If jailed, he'll be able to brood and will more than likely plan vengeance, he will not be repentant. e.g., "future raid boss."

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO he will end up being freed, maybe some of the orcs loyalist will get him free or it will happen the same things that happened with Illidan..., they had him imprisioned, something comes... we need all the help possible, and we (or someone else) free him to help us with whatever is killing us

Deleted
    I'm thinking they'll award him the Nobel peace prize.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look it's a story. They are keeping around him around because they have plans him for in the future. If they didn't, we'd have killed him. So while the punishment is likely imprisonment, i don't think he'll be gone for good.

I'm saying it here, they are prepping Garrosh for a redemption/heroic death ala his dad, probably when the Legion returns.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate to be that guy... but he's obviously going to be imprisoned like the bad guy was in Kung Fu Panda. Deep in a pit, somehow manages to escape, wreaks havoc after an escape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    I see what you did here Best answer ever

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are so silly (no offense) Who was the father of Garrosh? Was he good in the beginning? Did he then become corrupt? Was he then able to redeem himself by killing Mannoroth?

No one sees that Garrosh might help defeat Burning Legion and redeem himself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    There is a vision in which Anduin visits Garrosh's prison. We might get more of that

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well played. Well played, sir

Quote Originally Posted by Chort View Post
    Who was the father of Garrosh? Was he good in the beginning?
    Not really, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rumaya2000 View Post
    Look it's a story. They are keeping around him around because they have plans him for in the future. If they didn't, we'd have killed him. So while the punishment is likely imprisonment, i don't think he'll be gone for good.

I'm saying it here, they are prepping Garrosh for a redemption/heroic death ala his dad, probably when the Legion returns.
    Well...that's not necessarily true. Characters are always being killed off then being brought back. In WoW..death is never the end. But I think you're right that they are prepping him for a redemption/heroic death. Grom wasn't a "good guy" either at first.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Garrosh will be Forced to Replant every Tree in The vale, using his Tears to water them, when he becomes a Forgotton Raid boss, and gets the nerf hammer on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rumaya2000 View Post

This is likely and I wouldn't mind if this happened. History does repeat itself, and this would be one of those cases where I'd vouch for it, rather than frown at 'unoriginality'. Father-son legacy dynamics are good story.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chort View Post
    You guys are so silly (no offense) Who was the father of Garrosh? Was he good in the beginning? Did he then become corrupt? Was he then able to redeem himself by killing Mannoroth?

No one sees that Garrosh might help defeat Burning Legion and redeem himself?

The one with the axe is Grom Hellscream, Garrosh's father.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luuUE0x7-TY
    The one with the axe is Grom Hellscream, Garrosh's father.
    He knows dude, it was a rethorical question. He was alluding to the very high likelyhood that Blizzard would continue the 'like father, like son' bit... but for that, Garrosh would have to be corrupted first. Though in his case by pride and racism, rather than demonblood.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    He knows dude, it was a rethorical question. He was alluding to the very high likelyhood that Blizzard would continue the 'like father, like son' bit... but for that, Garrosh would have to be corrupted first. Though in his case by pride and racism, rather than demonblood.
    Well he clearly failed on that story since he didn't destroy the Heart himself.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

This made me laugh.

He will stand trial in the temple of the white tiger... a true shado pan friend.

Haha epic.