Is this proof of 90 - 100 next xpac

so our relam just got restarted twice and i noticed this when i checked out the LFG system trying to get back into LFR.

Dose this confirm 90 - 100 next xpac?

/discuss?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- - - Updated - - -

did anyone else even notice this?
    Last edited by Barrowwind; 2013-09-13 at 01:18 PM.

:O
    Level 99 that's weird. If they are planning to have scenarios 90-99 that can be used for leveling I will be so happy

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    The skills of photoshopping is strong within this one.

EDIT: Not to be so negative, I don't think blizzard would implement the next xpac scenarios on purpose by now and maybe this is some sort of test and isn't actually for level 99. Even if there is a next expansion scenario there I think it should be in a file called expansion5 in the WoW .mpq files which would allow people to speculate more on this. But again this could be just another error.
    Last edited by enchanted; 2013-09-13 at 01:29 PM.

Deleted
    Very well shopped sir Troll

10+ Year Old Account
    Kotmogu is a Battleground.
    So this is obviously a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    The dungeon finder UI bugs out just before a server restart, because instance servers get shut down slightly before and as they're coming back up, everything becomes available in the list. For example, you can queue to dragon soul for a minute before the server removes it from the list while it finishes booting back up. Temple of Kotmogu was also due to be a scenario if I remember, but it was cancelled. The others are leftover test scenarios which have no purpose.

... i did not photo shop at all, nor can i. that was a genuine in game screen shot after the servers were reset twice in the space of 30min. but if u want to assume i am god damn awesome with photoshop feel free

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    The dungeon finder UI bugs out just before a server restart, because instance servers get shut down slightly before and as they're coming back up, everything becomes available in the list. For example, you can queue to dragon soul for a minute before the server removes it from the list while it finishes booting back up. Temple of Kotmogu was also due to be a scenario if I remember, but it was cancelled. The others are leftover test scenarios which have no purpose.
    Perhaps the stromgarde scenario is still there as prototype test? Would be awesome to queue for :P

10+ Year Old Account
    i will have to agree with the OP..and tell you its not a troll..i mean really...before u guys start yelling troll did u acutally log on to the game and look for yourself? here is the SS i just took http://i.imgur.com/r9AytzT.jpg

And you couldn't q for them - i tried :P in and out of a full grp

Modifying an addon is simple. Nice try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing as a duplicate thread to this one:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...test-scenarios

There may be more to this than photoshopping since there's a photo in the other thread as well that shows the same thing but with different fonts. In any case, I'm guessing the level 99 stuff is a placeholder and little more.

If anyone wants to discuss this further, please post in the other thread and have a look at the photos there as well.

Thanks.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."