Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Voljin and the Revantusk

see any interaction between vol'jin and Revantusk trolls? he is the leader of the horde and they the only forest trolls who belong to the horde

With the new leaders at Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub as well as the Zandalari forces destroyed (note the achieve 'Last stand of the Zandalari' in the raid), it's anyones guess. Will the remainder of the trolls stay as lone rebels, or will some seek out the Darkspear and join in hope of survival? Vol'jin has proven to be the most resourceful survivor, something they likely appreciate. The Revantusk likely will see that too.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

I see in general massive troll-new entry in the horde in a short time. Some zandalari-not-happy-with-Zul's-way stuff or something else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    I see in general massive troll-new entry in the horde in a short time. Some zandalari-not-happy-with-Zul's-way stuff or something else.
    I'd like this. Some of the less aggressive Troll tribes joining in with the Horde. Re-strengthens the horde a lil' bit after SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    Maybe when the new character models come out you will be able to choose sub-races and the different kind of trolls will be your choices.

Deleted
    I'm definitely anticipating embers from some of the other Troll tribes will join up with Vol'jin. But Zul and Rastakhan aren't done yet, though ironically I think it more likely we'll be helping them against the Naga/Old Gods if we're getting a South Seas expansion. Then a big, looong break from non-Horde trolls I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    the raventusk and shatterspear are already as good as horde.

it's the other tribes that are a question. Many of them are very hostile and downright insane (through cultish worship of dark deities) and even with the destruction of the Amani and Gurubashi leadership, i can't say i expect any great number would seek refuge in the horde.

The Zandalari are too proud to ever accept being vassals of any lesser tribe's chieftain.

the various small tribes in the deserts and mountain are savage, not even civilized.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

I would like to see Vol'jin interact with them, are the only tribe of forest trolls of the Horde

Troll HAD to became a major force in the horde, and until now they are very few. Vol'jin needs a powerbase strong enough in his own race. Then some sects of the zandalari may join the fold expecially if some of them will show themselves as an horde-aligned faction in a likely South-seas expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Frost Troll tribe joining the Horde and they would support their tribe of the Winterfang and their own type of styles to the trolls in the Horde.

I would like to see more tribes and trolls into the Horde, but not like a whole bunch of them. Just a chance to see smaller, but effective trolls who want to join the Horde.
    For the Horde!

There are several Forest Troll laborers in Razor Hill. All they seem to be doing though is stacking some crates; I don't know if this is meant to show the Reventusk helping out the rebellion, or being subjugated or just Blizzard using the wrong troll models (again).

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    There are several Forest Troll laborers in Razor Hill. All they seem to be doing though is stacking some crates; I don't know if this is meant to show the Reventusk helping out the rebellion, or being subjugated or just Blizzard using the wrong troll models (again).
    would be great to be that way is nice to see the trolls work together

Having the remnants of the Zandalari join the Horde could be a good way to introduce TROLL PALADINS

Wasn't it stated somewhere ingame (could be one of the Isle of Thunder book drops) or by one of the Devs that the Zandalari helping the Thunder King were only a fraction of Zul's fleet?

Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Wasn't it stated somewhere ingame (could be one of the Isle of Thunder book drops) or by one of the Devs that the Zandalari helping the Thunder King were only a fraction of Zul's fleet?
    yes, only part of Zul's fleet

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    There could be some interaction, anyway Vol'jin and the Darkspear have never been fond to Forest Trolls, but since the Revantusk supports the Horde by a lot of time, I expect some support in consolidate a bold presence in Hinterlands and Arathi, while dealing with other Forest Trolls, Ogres and even the Alliance (mostly the Dwarves).
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

If they are adding sub races next expansion (with the updated models that will cycle through the expansion patch by patch), I would say that it is very likely that we would have other tribes into the horde... But as of now: Nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Zul still has plenty of troops to go. The Zandalari Empire lives. And frankly, I'd much rather have the Horde allied with the Zandalari than the Darkspear.
    The Zandalari would much prefer using the Darkspear for conquer the Horde, just allying is not an option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

There's forest trolls helping the rebellion at Razor Hill, so maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    They may just be normal darkspear and just go to the gym a lot? They obviously like lifting crates >.<

Vol'Jin openly recruiting Alliance Heroes to deal with the Amani and Gurubashi Trolls post-Cata
    garrosh knew he was a traitor! :P