Discipline of Xuen

Thoughts on Discipline of Xuen for someone will only be doing Flex Raids for the time being? Think it would be worth grind the 50,000 coins out for it? Haven't had much luck in the past with trinkets. So something to look at as a possible choice if its worth getting.

I don't know much about hunters, but keep in mind, as long as you're not in one of those super high pop servers who lag constantly, that amount of coins isn't that long to farm. I'd expect 10 hours - much less if you have done some of the quests/dailies/chests prior to the farming.

It's probably doable faster with a better farming route too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    Personally I wouldn't bother. If it was flipped around and the mastery was standard while the 10k agility was procc'd it would be enticing. But hey, if you have the time and you want to get it, why not. If it's better than the ones you have go for it I guess.

I still think the SoO agi proc flex trinkets would yield more agility than that. It would just be a matter of getting those. I'd say if you have free time, go for it. Otherwise, just wait until you get the SoO ones.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Im testing it out as BM & its prc plus BW your pet will be doing some insane dmg.. though its alot of luck

10+ Year Old Account
    ok so http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Dragzy/simple
    first i did my 2 trinkets i had which were thunderforged renataki's and vicious talisman and i was simmed at 225120 dps

now with thunderforged renataki's and timeless xuen im at 224655 dps

now with timeless xuen and vicious talisman im at 225365 dps

all sims were done as BM with reforging to haste and 10000 iterations

it puzzles me how xuen and talisman is better then ren and xuen maybe i simmed it wrong somehow? can anyone share some thoughts?