Screen Tearing desktop / videos - Nvidia

Okay so I am getting screen tearing on my Desktop / watching videos with my MSI GTX 770. It happens around the middle of my screen. In videos it happens during heavy movement / camera turning angles, if its a still scene with nothing happening the issue does not show. On my desktop I notice it when I am dragging something around on my desktop, whenever I drag something in the middle area of my screen it gets blurry in that area, everywhere else I move the window around on my Desktop remains perfectly fine. Only in the middle does the program I am dragging start to blur out

I switched the card out and putt it into my back up PC, and putt the GPU from my backup (AMD 7850) into this one, no problem with the 7850 but still the 770 is doing this blurry line in the middle. I assume this is screen tearing?

When playing games it is not there, inside of WoW it happens only when I have V-Sync on in the game settings, turning it off it is not happening.

I just can not figure out how to get it to not do it on my desktop / when watching videos. Is there something wrong with the card or is there some settings I need to tinker around with?

Also I am using Windows 7.

- - - Updated - - -

err looks like I posted this in the wrong section, can this be moved to the Computer section and not the upgrade help?
    Last edited by c313; 2013-09-13 at 05:59 PM.