Looking for ideas on how to use WeakAuras as a blood DK (Raiding)

I'm looking for ideas on some useful ways to use WeakAuras. Not sure what others are tracking and using the addon for as blood DKs, nor what would be helpful.

My thoughts are perhaps indicators that pop up when certain CD's are available, or maybe when all of my Runes are on CD and I have ERW available, stuff like that, but not really sure. It's stuff I look at and react / proactively do already, but I can't really put my head around how this could be useful to me.

If there's a link to a guide that's fine too, I have no experience with WeakAuras and just want to give it a shot to see if it can up my game. We went 7/13H last tier and have an even more solid roster, so I want to be on top of everything I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Soularpower View Post
    I'm looking for ideas on some useful ways to use WeakAuras. Not sure what others are tracking and using the addon for as blood DKs, nor what would be helpful.

My thoughts are perhaps indicators that pop up when certain CD's are available, or maybe when all of my Runes are on CD and I have ERW available, stuff like that, but not really sure. It's stuff I look at and react / proactively do already, but I can't really put my head around how this could be useful to me.

If there's a link to a guide that's fine too, I have no experience with WeakAuras and just want to give it a shot to see if it can up my game. We went 7/13H last tier and have an even more solid roster, so I want to be on top of everything I can.
    Here is a link to Theck's weakaura strings for Blood DK's. He is a well respected theorycrafter in the Paladin community

http://pastebin.com/cv0P7K0a
    Raid Leading - it's the next best thing to playing every class and spec, you just can't push the buttons or move the mouse. That's why they die.

Generally you want to track things that you need to know and want compiled in the same area. I use my weak aura for Bone shield charges, vengeance, blood shield primarily. I also use 1 that triggers when there is less than 10 sec on my debuff's so I never drop them. Furthermore, I use it for tracking debuff/events (tank buddy stacks) and stuff I would otherwise need to look elsewhere to find.

TL DR - Use it to compile different things in the same area.

Thanks. I've found http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/01/17/we...-death-knight/ to be a decent starting point, I'll play with it and see how it pans out.

Deleted
    This thread might help: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ght=weak+auras

I could have sworn there was a dedicated thread somewhere around here too but I can't find it any more. As with some others I use WA for BS, except I have it just show when it's not present AND off CD which is less present than just watching stacks (useful at times but not that useful for me imo). I use it for vengeance, DRW CD/uptime (uptime to maximise diseases from it) and a few other bits and pieces but it's hugely versatile, you can literally do nearly anything you can dream up with it.

Just think about what you want to do with it and if you can't figure it out i'm sure someone here will be able to help.